Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: bigboy ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:03PM

NO politics, NO discussion. (like there is no politics involving Brigham Young, or the King of the United States Joseph Smith).
IMO its a pro atheism diddy.
Its all good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liesarenotuseful ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:10PM

We are not all atheist. I am not atheist. Many people who post here are atheist, but that is not uncomfortable for me- they still provide amazing love and support.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:11PM

This is a support board for people who are questioning Mormonism, or have become uncomfortable with Mormonism, or are exiting (or have exited) Mormonism, as well as for people who have been affected by Mormonism (via family members...friends...significant others...employers...supervisors...co-workers...professional people such as therapists, instructors...and etc.).

At the top of this board are three very important posts which are pinned there because they ARE so important:

1) ***Guidelines, Censorship, Trolls, Rumors and Religious Wars***

2) *****NO POLITICS*****YES THIS MEANS YOU

3) The Art of Courteous Posting (or How to Avoid Deletion)

You need to read each of these very important posts because then you will understand why your posts are so often being deleted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2016 03:41PM by Tevai.

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:13PM

Why don't you read the guidelines? Especially the part about religious views at the bottom of the page.

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,45

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:16PM

Not all of us are atheists on this board. I'm not atheist, but consider myself an Episcopalian. As for politics, I like having a board that is free of that stuff because this election year is particularly nasty.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2016 03:19PM by adoylelb.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: July 27, 2016 03:22PM

It's like when victims of food poisoning need a special diet to recover.

BTW, don't be surprised if the mods delete this thread. This isn't Nam, there are rules.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.