Deconstructing Mormonism  : RfM
A discussion of Tom Riskas' book "Deconstructing Mormonism: An Analysis and Assessment of the Mormon Faith." 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: May 24, 2013 07:52PM

OK folks, after much discussion and deliberation this is what we are going to do. Tom or I will start threads marked as DEDICATED. You will have to follow the below.

The conditions for participating in this dedicated DM THREAD are, in effect, the conditions of which I am willing to participate. They have been stated and repeated in another thread, and are listed below again for reference:

For me to participate in any DM thread in this dedicated DM Forum, participants must be willing to:

1. Commit to complete the assigned reading for each thread , inclusive of all footnotes. (The assigned reading for the next thread will be the FP and Chs. 1 and 2, inclusive of all footnotes.);

2. Commit to be serious participants engaged actively (even if only "listening actively") in a good faith pursuit of understanding this book and contributing to mine and others' understanding;

3. Commit to not engage in polemics or debate, but instead keep the inquiries, comments, thoughts, offerings and disagreements civil and RELEVANT to the topics of the various threads as outlined.

If you don't want to abide by these rules, DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THE THREADS. You are free to start your own threads here about the book.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.