Deconstructing Mormonism  : RfM
A discussion of Tom Riskas' book "Deconstructing Mormonism: An Analysis and Assessment of the Mormon Faith." 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: goodground ( )
Date: July 01, 2017 10:29AM

A steganograph is a writing concealed in a larger writing, without using cryptography. A smaller writing was split into three parts. One part was concealed in the BOM, another in the Old Testament, and yet another in the New Testament. So none of those documents is to be taken at face value. IMO, the concealed writing is not to be taken at face value either. However that might be, it remains that it is beyond human ability to conceal a portion of a message in the 1769 edition of the KJV and another portion in the BOM, first published in 1830, especially since the concealed message was not "discovered" until 1995, which is 165 years after the BOM was published. So the question becomes: who did the concealing and revealing? A related question is: why? Although it might be true that I have made some progress, by myself, in answering these questions, it nevertheless remains true that two heads are better than one; so anybody is welcome to lead a hand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: foggy2 ( )
Date: December 01, 2017 11:23PM

https://foxfrank13.wixsite.com/howardjhawk

Please forward to all.

Frank G Fox

Posted by: nayboor ( )
Date: August 04, 2018 12:16AM

Do you mean, "A LARGER writing was split into three parts..."? My father was a 32nd-degree Scottish Rite Freemason and our male lineage had been the same since at least 1712, continuing only with one of my uncles. Dad had two old books that had come down in our family. I discovered them in my teens. The larger, early-19th-century work was pseudoscience, mostly about the geometric underpinnings of U.S. democracy, but the smaller, 18th-century (1741?) one was like apocrypha. The story was generally about a good man keeping a sealed book away from bad men, tricking them, avoiding their tricks, and evading demons--not an engaging story. When my father found the books in my room he hid them (ha). I've never seen them since. When I first encountered the BoM I tried to tell people at church how similar in style the two books were, but I was firmly rebuked. Anyway, I'm convinced that Freemasonry books were the principal sources of Mormonism. Does this book shed any light on this notion?

Posted by: goodground ( )
Date: August 28, 2018 07:05PM

Hi, nayboor:

Thanks for your questions. Please pardon my ambiguity about the size of the hidden document.

I meant to say that about one third of the hidden document was hidden in the BOM. My impression is that about one fourth of the BOM consists of the approximately one third of the hidden document that was hidden in the BOM.

The other two thirds of the hidden document were hidden in the Old Testament and in the New Testament. My impression is that the amount of the hidden document that was hidden in the Old Testament, is approximately the same amount that was hidden in the New Testament, and about the same amount that was hidden in the BOM.

As to the origin of the hidden document, I am inclined to agree with your idea that it has the same origin as the origin of the books in Freemasonry, to wit, the heretic pharaoh. In addition to that, Dr. Gene Scott showed that the Pillar of Enoch is the Great Pyramid (GP).

As to the age of the GP, evidence from the personal journal of H. Vyse leads to the conclusion that he forged the cartouches in the GP. So it's older than what the Egyptologists think.

However that might be, it remains true that the GP is merely one of more than a dozen ancient monuments which are on the same Great Circle. One way to understand this situation would be to say that those monuments are fragments of the ancient global civilization which we call Atlantis.

Dr. Drake invented a formula to estimate the number of sentient civilizations in the universe. He also invented a way to classify them.

In his classification, a Type Zero civilization might use a little fossil fuel, a little wind power, a little solar power, even a little nuclear power, and a few more such minor sources of energy. A Type I uses the total energy of the planet. A Type II uses the entire energy of a star. A Type III uses the entire energy of a galaxy.

By extension, a Type IV uses the entire energy of a universe, and a Type V the entire energy of a multiverse.

It seems to me that Atlantis was a Type I that got smacked down to a Type Zero by a Type II. It also seems that Atlantis is making a comeback now.

The US has been called the "New Atlantis" by Freemasons and by other authors. The hidden document is very insistent that the comeback attempt will succeed. That implies that the New Atlantis will skip being a Type I and go directly to being a Type II.

The hidden document is also very insistent that we have a UFO fleet. This claim seems to me to be at least partially true, because I am a daylight eye witness to a UFO which was about 12 by 4 miles by at least 1/4 mile high.

That a UFO of that size launches and retrieves smaller UFOs, seems certain. What remains to be seen is if we have a one that launches and retrieves the 12 x 4 x 1/4 size.

The Chinese are supposed to have said, "May your children live in interesting times." Ready or not, here are the "interesting times".

The "interesting time" includes the present church, be it Mormon, Christian, or Jewish. So they might rebuke you now; but the hidden document is insistent that the day will soon enough come when they will shut up.

As to what time it is, I was interested to note that 2019 will be the 250th anniversary of the 1769 edition of the KJV (where the first two thirds of the hidden document were hidden),and the 2,000th anniversary of the conception of Jesus, according to the hidden document.

Welcoming your further questions, suggestions and comments, GG.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.