Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nawasajewel ( )
Date: June 22, 2016 02:22AM

My family started the Mormon Church in Fla. My mother was in the church news for a book she wrote about it. I was a missionary for the church for many tears. I was excommunicated for apostasy while teaching someone and about to turn her over to the missionaries' was accused of being an incestuous pedophile. My ex- husband and my own brother (not active in the church) told them that I was homosexual and abusing my daughters. They turned me over to the authorities. I was in and out of jail. (Just for booking an fingerprints) My children were taken away from me and my husband. He had raised them from the ages of 2 and 4 months old. My Ex was into drugs, other women, and beating me. My brother was a sick man who wanted me to sleep with him and since I wouldn't, I must be gay.I got my children back because I dreamt what to do, did it, and ut worked. They were gone 1 year and when they came home ,my oldest was on Meth! I had a stake high council court ( not a bishop's court like other women) as they really wanted to show me who was boss. But it started with me when I was 15 years old. I went to get my patriarchal blessing. The patriarch was G S in Orem Ut. He cried as he gave me my blessing. He said,"Honor you mother,Yes, even your father for if you judged not that you be not judged Heavenly Father will not see the mote or beam in your eye but will see you as one having the characteristics of His only begotten son ,the Lord Jesus Christ. He said it was the most beautiful blessing he had ever given. Then he told me he knew what my father had done to me. He told me to tell on my father so that he could repent. I had never told anyone what my father had done and he was in Fla. and I felt safe.So I told Bishop C in Orem and the next thing I knew they had gotten me a man who was going to BYU to be a shrink. This man said I was a naughty little girl who was having Fantasies about my father. I was in and out of foster homes. My education was neglected. I dropped out of high school and married the first man who asked me. I grew up. I forgave them. I married a new convert to the church. He had been Catholic. He had Marfan's syndrome. We were sealed in the Salt Lake temple and my girls were sealed to us. My ex-husband had given consent. 3 years after that is when the accusations started. People gossiping about me. I knew the religion. I was raised in it 5 generations yet when I moved back to Utah after having been in Fla. about 5 years I was asked."Oh! You're from Fla. Tell me when you were converted." I said."Probably before I was born since I was born in the covenant." I knew more about the gospel than they did. They attacked me and my family. My youngest daughter got married at 15 and had a baby at 16. When this happened she said," Mom there is no God. Heavenly Father would not let them do this." I said ,"Oh yes he would. So that when they are judged it will be a righteous judgment". The Brethren would not talk to me when I tried to ask them about what I had been hearing about myself. My cousin's wife was angry because they had come to her asking her if she were uncomfortable with my relationship with her husband. I had been going to her house (right around the corner) to babysit her newborn because my cousin was in Long Breach Cal. in a hospital and I didn't want the newborn out in the weather.So now I was being accused of having sex with my cousin. But he was in Long Beach. I had 3 wards and to stakes at my kangaroo court. I didn't go. But I got a letter of excommunication. 3 days later the missionaries came and asked me if I had any leads for them I said,"Yes. And I will let the spirit lead you to her as I was lead to her." They really are some sick people to come up with the stuff they say with no proof. A woman down the street who was bi polar told them she had had a relationship (sexual) with me. I had only met her twice and was never alon with her. They were listening to a crazy person. Then they attempted to make me look insane. Didn't work. They tried to say that the abused had become the abuser. I said," Look boys,I was either lying about my father or I was abused, you can't have it both ways." My Father went to them and confessed after he was found innocent in a church court. He was forgiven by me and God. He died 8 months after confessing. I asked them to pray about me. this angered them. How dare this WOMAN council the priesthood men! So they had their kangaroo court. In a few months they realized I was innocent. Pres. T in Magna said I was innocent abut needed to repent. I asked,"What do I repent of ? Innocence?".. My husband told them that it didn't make sense. So I have been terrorized for 25 years and in Oct my husband died from a brain aneurism .He had had 3 aotic replcements and should have died with only 1% chance after his aorta exploded 4 years before. All I can say is pride goeth before the fall.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2016 03:14AM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.