Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: TXRancher ( )
Date: February 29, 2016 10:53PM

Just a short into, just because I want to....

I got divorced about a year ago and live in Texas. My disbelief really affected my relationship with my former spouse and it's clear where here interests were; it was too much and we divorced. She's already remarried to a TBM and I'm happy for her.

Told the bishop in an informal way that I don't want contact and so far it's been all good--no contact. I don't really care to get involved with former LDS, I just don't want to. Reliving former beliefs isn't what I want to do. BUT I do ocassionally like coming to this site because I find humor and a measure of closure from reading posts that I can control. I like that.

Dating a whole bunch of women and enjoying being single, in every way possible. Most every one is not white and I take pleasure in violating the church's doctrine in sticking with your own race. Lol. I'm good looking and it's not hard so I'm enjoying life.

I don't think I'll resign. We'll see but it just doesn't matter to me. I've left and I don't get bothered, and membership is meaningless so I don't feel a need to. I understand why many do resign and if that is what you need to do, then do it!

Thanks! TXRancher

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.