Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steadyeddie ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 12:45AM

Luv to say its all been good but it hasnt. Consequences and impure choices denying most commandments out of revenge originally hating the mormon god, who claims to be the father of jesus, allowed me fulfill many worldly goals, even the perfect match tho overseas relationship, child out of wedlock
that I love dearly and support... Tho revelations and blessings revealed this mirical child to born out of an infertile Sara,this abraham was forgiven for the drunked affair with the maid that gave birth to a new tribe, bastard child out of marrige. Attempt of rightousness beforehand, made no mirical happen with my wife, so I turned to the maid and the beautifal child concieved, thus fulfilled my greatest desire to have a daughter with the temple revelation name that has come to pass.

The consequences were sweet as until internet enemies lurked to attempt destroy my relationship, claiming to be an athiest pure race of commonist bastards and ex mormons that fuck up are no exception to deserve pesecution from them that led to some serious criminal activity, and harm, threats and vanadlism.

I had no choice but to move on and realize we get away with nothing sinful, the wicked shall destroy the wicked.
God allows the powerful murdering wicked ones and their movement to harm my family, and friends.

The path became lonely, and I wanted to make it right with god.
My single salvation if want to pursue another denomination would work to save my ass but not my family. I'm not a troll and not justifying the bullshit of mormonism are right, but two wrongs dont make a right...

I needed to change and become humble.

In moderation, all legal drugs, beer, smokes and coffie but
no sex out of marrige, was the only way I could feel stable
and not suffer any guilt trips. I chose no relegion tho believe
what goes around comes around. The few friends left I have I treat well and very social with them. Many friends left me because of the attacks that came apon my family and my miserable path after glorified and celibrating immorality led to almost destroyed by worldly enemies that justify murder but not immorality....For muslems murder can bless them with 7 virgins in the next life but for commonists they believe in nothing like that and only live for this life to elliminate and exterminate the impure and they love to pick on fallen angels and mormons that go astray.

The feelings as the bible says can be deceptive that leads a vonerable seeker of mormonism to believe in the another gospel preached by another angel that the bible warns as lucifer and not to trust no matter how holy it comes across. A general authority tried to correct me that its feelings that lead to the true word/gospel messege and not the word like born again christians that lead to feelings and emotions, in their bible thrumping strength outreached direct from the harsh word of the bible and a heaven and actual hell for burning afterward for all eternity for the wicked.

I am trying to trust my feelings, and not be decieved by the bible thrumping word and its agro attitude for what makes a true believing christian, who rejects any other angel preaching another messege that is not the bible.

I think personally we have spiritual guides that help us on our journey and I still believe that we are spirits clothed with a body. Some relegions teach their is no soul and the wicked are only resurrected mortal again to suffer the 2nd death by fire and cease to exist while the rightous here after are resurrected immortal and suffer no 2nd death and live forever with jesus.

So I'm not an athiest yet and invite anyone who is reading this to help me along my journey with their journey out of mormonism and how they are comming to terms to channel their spirituality or terminate spirituality let alone relegion itself also.

I wonder if the soul of John Denver who was killed in that plane crash he was flying, with all his adventures to express such beauty and love for nature will reward him here-after.
Was he wasted or is he saved.

god bless america, for such inspiring musicians, actors like Robin Williams who commited suicide a shock to us all.
What happens to these wonderful creative individuals, who have left mortality.?

I thank you for reading my 14 years out of the church.
mY ANGER TOWARD THE CHURCH IS GONE. i KNOW THAT i NEEDED TO HUMBLE AND i HAVE.....THE WORD OF WISDOM IS TO NO AVAIL TO ME BUT THE REST OF THE COMMANDMENTS IS.

TRYING TO GIVE UP THE LEGAL DRUGS LED ME TO GAMBLE MY LIFE SAVINGS AWAY AND HAD TO GO BANKRUPT. i WISH NOW i HAD THAT SMOKE THEN AND DEPARTED THE GAMBLING HALLS OF THE WORLD.

MY LIFE IS SIMPLE NOW. poor and broke but I have a roof over my head and i'm grateful for that.

bless ye all.......steadyeddie (the steady path) all things in moderation, but no sex out of marrige and thats a real challenge when live separate for decades and still love the wife who is still a mormon....Even she likes me better for
me being humble as I enjoy a puff and drink but she could not stand the rightous me as rightousness is nothing but stinking rags the bible says. Humility and humbleness and worthiness is the aim and if that means to live the lifestyle relaxed and enjoy all legal drugs that take the edge off and keep my depression under control and raize my spirit without relegious interference then it is the path for me.

my father who past on this year was right, all things in moderation, be honest and humble and dont depend on relegion or in his case was anti relegious, had a glorified funeral as many respected him for his good morals even tho he was a staunch athiest a good man but some relegions would say he was lost here after and cannot be saved.....How sad to believe this.

I dont want to be great and powerful in a church. Ide rather write my songs like john denver and touch the hearts of millions through music and song and that is my mission now also not seeking fame but just letting my lifestyle lead me humbly to create and bless lifes along the way..and inspire hope.

steady eddie.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.