Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ilovecats67 ( )
Date: August 01, 2014 12:45AM

I was never actually mormon but having controlling grandparents and falling for missionaries I figure I can relate. It all starts with my aunt who never visited me who married a mormon.They took all my grandparents money and I was forced to babysit their mormon daughter. My grandparents could not accept me. They are white and I'm half white and philiphino. They love the mormon blonde girl who is amazingly spoiled. Even though I was the girl in honors they gave them more resources. They would have mormon parties at their house and I wasn't invited. If i went people acted like i was dirty and no one shared food with me. They were racist towards me.If I ever went this fake christians who even adopted black kids and went on missions were rude to me . Even though I babysat their daughter though they ignored me.they didn't come to our family dinners but always went to the mormons ones.

This got me depressed. Then I had mormon missionaries come to my house. They were the sweetest Boyz I ever met or do I thought. They asked me if they could plant flowers. They invited me to the park. They said a prayer saying thank you heavenly father for her sweet spirit. It was the kindest anyone had ever been to me after I wondered why my cousins mormon aubt couldn't watch her and I did all the time. Then missionary one was transferred. The new missionary snitched on the sweet ones. He was a zone leader. Ironically the snitch now invites me to houses not churches. I know now that this boys knew I had no friends they always said us elders are your friends. I have since cut off my grandparents. I took a stand. I now know that the mormon boys were seducing me for their church. Good bye to the grandma who called me fat even though i loved and helped her while going to mormon church and carolling at christmas for strangers.I still get young men harassing me to be a mormon everyday though and calling me at night.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2014 01:01AM by ilovecats67.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.