Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sebcole ( )
Date: October 09, 2013 09:55PM

I will edit this more and more as time goes by perhaps, because I have not the stamina to write fully fledged right now.

The main reason I left the Church was intellectually. My questions could not be answered.

This was followed by an emotional stinted growth, because of the concepts that had been taught to me.

This led me to try and liberate myself through uplifting electronic music.

This led me to a fairly airy fairy new age optimistic perch for a while.

I came back into the world wanting to explore, experiment, and create.

I lack a lot of social skill, desire and interactivity that I once possessed before Church concepts sank their fangs in.

No a road of regrowth. I see myself as 10 years behind my age because of this nuisance.

I left Church to live. Not to be kept in a prison of madness in the mind.

I have utter contempt for the Church, but a some wisps of fond memory from the safe haven feeling it brewed.

It has given me perspectives I could do without. I want to be successful on Earth - and don't need the baggage of unproductive thought here.

I am burdened with this, but am reconstructing my mind day by day.

An addictive personality does not help this.

At the moment I am good. In a relationship of 1 year and 2 months, my first relationship.

I am 28, so this is very late start. I was simply too mixed up in my concept about what a women represented, what with my Mother and the Church insisting on sanctities.

I perched them on pedistools which led me to idolise and fantasise them. I went travelling much, and wen't wild as I could.

Now I miss the adventure, in my stable, comfortable family style relationship.

I still am becoming.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.