Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: snowyowl ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 02:52PM

I have been thinking about my first response to the OP's thread and I realize that I hadn't completely absorbed the details that were in the linked document. Because it took me awhile to realize this, I didn't understand why you were so passionate in your responses to the thread and my posts.

My response was more along the lines of the OP's right to question things. But now I realize even that wasn't necessary as it was simply a link to a document - a document asserting some very extreme claims. I realize that unless a person approaches controversial posts with great attention and care, mistakes can be made that have repercussions not anticipated. In the same vein, it does not pay to be careless in any way when other people are involved - and because I did not make clear which part of the OP's post I was responding to, I can see how others would have assumed I was agreeing with the document, which I wasn't.

To those whose recoveries were set back by what I posted, I am sincerely sorry.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 03:31PM by snowyowl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 07:27PM

This video, which is one of his last presentations, is a good reminder of how we masses are totally controlled by the F**kin' Greedy Bastards. Illuminati is too good a word to describe them.

It's no conspiracy. It's reality, but most people have their eyes wide shut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuf69G7AQU

The Morg is right in there with them, as they trample members' rights with their incessant demands for money and obedience.

Date: August 17, 2013 07:59PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 09:57PM by snowyowl.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 08:51PM

. . . about a career in stand-up comedy?

You blew a lot of smoke but offered absolutely no light on your hyperventilating alleged linkage between the Mormon Church and your ominous, globe-trotting Illuminati. For you, the Illuminati is your go-to replacement for Satan--a malevolent metaphor for The Forces of Evil which are responsible for all the big, bad stuff going on in the world. You can't see the Illuminati but you can feel its darkness everywhere. It's all around us. Wake up, all ye blind who will not see! So, you're a modern-day Devil worshipper. Go figure.

Like I said, it was a great comedic act, however unintentional on your part. Meanwhile, rather than an apology, simply produce the evidence, please, for your supposed LDS-Illuminati connection. . . . Oh, I forgot--never let the facts get in the way of your bar room dead-pan schtick. Ain't that right, Mr. Carlin? :)

Edited 19 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 10:06PM by steve benson.

Posted by: lucky ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 10:36PM

I totally believe that the country (USA) and the world is controlled by ruthless Cabals that manipulate and control governments, resources, and money supplies / banking, and stay in power by employing subversive and secretive methods. These interests don't care how many people have to suffer and/ or die as long as they can maintain their power and control.

My objection to the Illuminati style references in the hope of exposing the corruption and subversion that really is going on, is that they are hopelessly antiquated, inadequate, inaccurate, retrograde, obsolete, and silly, or in others words an exercise in barking up the wrong tree that the real perpetrators of subversive global control love to see people get distracted with.

The Illuminati was first formed to oppose oppression from the Catholic church/New Roman Empire, specifically with regard to then newly emerging science that opposed ideals that supported the role Catholic supremacy in the world, you know -stuff like demonstrations that showed the sun did NOT revolve around the earth and in turn that Rome really was NOT the center of the universe. The Catholic Church being a prime example of an oppressive global regime despite all their claims of how wonderful they are, despite the fact that they did do good in many instances, but hardly enough to make up for all of their brutality. The initial motivation for the Illuminati -opposing Catholic oppression and brutality, would seem to be a good thing. SO why did the Illuminati get such a bad reputation? Because they were an oppressive meddling global empire? -NO! because they opposed an oppressive meddling global empire! And that regime promptly made sure they were rabidly vilified. The Illuminati chose to be secretive because the New Roman empire has an established track record of being QUITE ruthless in dealing with its opposition, detractors and dissenters.
The real insiders have to laugh when the finger gets pointed to the dreaded *Illuminati* as the real cause of problems in the world, as its a de facto declaration of ignorance while claiming to be authoritative and expository.

Same thing with Trashing/ finger pointing at the Masonic Lodge. The United states was actually founded on Masonic ideals / principle, NOT Christian ideals which tend toward theological monarchy ..... and that Christian killing people in the name of God thing that Joe Smith understood so well and used to start off of his (POS) Book of MORmON scripture forgery.

IMO LDS INC is plenty EVIL/ CRIMINAL enough with out any affiliation/ association with the dreaded Illuminati.
LDS Inc pulls off a Bernie Madoff level of scam about every year, and they continually get away with it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 10:45PM by lucky.

Date: August 18, 2013 12:45AM

Yes, and in terms of life in general outside of Mormonism, it permeates everything. I don't know if this will seem off topic. To me it really seems connected:

I work for a company that hires a lot of Mexicans who come to the country on special visas. Housing is found for them (cheap, dilapidated apartments) and they are given jobs at low wages.

Those of us who drive company vehicles have them serviced by an in-house mechanic. When I last needed mine serviced, I happened to have just filled the gas tank. When I got it back, it was nearly empty. Of course I am not going to say anything, someone really needed that gas! And I know, because I have given rides home to some of my fellow employees who struggle with whether to buy food or gas - because it can't be both.

The suffering and struggle and lack is everywhere - so yes, I do have fear. My supervisor used to complain to me about how the company operates and in a lapse in judgment, I mentioned I knew a Union representative. I thought I was being supportive! Big mistake. My supervisor has started treating me differently - maybe he thinks I would go over his head. I wouldn't, but I don't know if I could convince him of that. So now I have to watch my back!

The system makes people behave in ways they normally would not behave. I try to be positive, to be kind to people, and to spread good vibes but I often fail terribly.

All I can do is apologize or try to rectify the situation if possible, and then start over!

Date: August 18, 2013 03:10AM

And this is obvious to you since someone (a Mexican mechanic, no less, or so you strongly imply) used up nearly all the gas in your company car before returning the vehicle to you after servicing.

And this, you empathically declare, thus proves the all-reaching, permeating existence of the Illuminati, in terms (you say) "of life in general." Do you have specific documentation for this? (Oh, that's right, you don't need specific documentation for life in general).

And you want to be taken seriously?

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 06:12AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 03:44AM

You're the one who looks silly!

Editing your post 9 times in some seeming obsession to find the perfect insult for me.

And one above it, directed at me: edited 19 times!

Why don't you just go away.

You are rude and behaving like a flamer!

Date: August 18, 2013 03:45AM

Make that edited 11 times!

Shall we go for 12?

Date: August 18, 2013 03:48AM

Should you go for any?

I'm not asking for you to go away, by the way.

You're hilarious!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 03:50AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 04:12AM

The best thing to do is to ignore a child's temper tantrum, and the behavior often stops. It's the best thing to do with a narcissist, too. It drives them crazy not being the center of attention.

Date: August 18, 2013 04:19AM

Got it.

The image I have is an ankle-biter who won't let go!

Date: August 18, 2013 04:25AM

. . . to the Illuminati through the family trees of George Bush and Queen Elizabeth.

It's, well, kinda childish in its thinking.
_____

"Just like the Morg. It's all in the family.

"The younger Bush and Queen Elizabeth are very distant cousins."

(posted by "Carol Y.," on "Reovery from Mormonism" discussion board, 18 August 2013)

You heard it here first from "Carol Y."--and if I was a narcissist, I'd be the one taking credit for it. :)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 05:57AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 06:41AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:18AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:35AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 07:31AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:36AM

"My objection to the Illuminati-style references in the hope of exposing the corruption and subversion that really is going on, is that they are hopelessly antiquated, inadequate, inaccurate, retrograde, obsolete, and silly . . . "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:36AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 04:18AM

"The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. . . .

"The goals of the organization included trying to eliminate . . . the Roman Catholic Church's domination over government, philosophy, and science . . . . The group has also been called the Bavarian Illuminati and its ideology has been called "Illuminism". . . .

"In 1777, Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. . . . [H]is government banned all secret societies including the Illuminati. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall. A March 2, 1785 government edict 'seems to have been deathblow to the Illuminati in Bavaria'" Weishaupt had fled and documents and internal correspondences, seized in 1786 and 1787, were subsequently published by the government in 1787. . . .

"Several recent and present-day fraternal organizations claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati and openly use the name 'Illuminati.' . . . However, there is no evidence that these present-day groups have amassed significant political power or influence, and they promote unsubstantiated links to the Bavarian Illuminati as a means of attracting membership instead of trying to remain secret. . . .

"There is no evidence that the original Bavarian Illuminati survived its suppression in 1785. However, writers such as Mark Dice, David Icke, Texe Marrs, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. . . Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati. Presidents of the United States are a common target for such claims."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
_____

Welcome to the wacky world of your Uber-Evil Illuminati--the planetary existence of which is proven, you say, by a Mexican mechanic stealing gas from your company car before returning the car to you.

Have you been on Jay Leno yet?

:)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 04:51AM by steve benson.

Posted by: lastofthewine ( )
Date: August 18, 2013 04:42AM

Snowyowl:

"And again, yes, the Illuminati is a concept though there are many who believe it is an actual fact."

"I never said I believed in a conspiracy or that I even had a definition for the Illuminati. I said I viewed it as a CONCEPT more than once."

Also:

"Where any particular person is in his/her examination of religion is a very personal thing."

Date: August 18, 2013 04:46AM

... of the Illuminati, within the context of missing gas from her company car:

"Yes, and in terms of life in general outside of Mormonism, it permeates everything. I don't know if this will seem off topic. To me it really seems connected:

"I work for a company that hires a lot of Mexicans who come to the country on special visas. Housing is found for them (cheap, dilapidated apartments) and they are given jobs at low wages.

"Those of us who drive company vehicles have them serviced by an in-house mechanic. When I last needed mine serviced, I happened to have just filled the gas tank. When I got it back, it was nearly empty. Of course I am not going to say anything, someone really needed that gas! And I know, because I have given rides home to some of my fellow employees who struggle with whether to buy food or gas - because it can't be both.

"The suffering and struggle and lack is everywhere - so yes, I do have fear. My supervisor used to complain to me about how the company operates and in a lapse in judgment, I mentioned I knew a Union representative. I thought I was being supportive! Big mistake. My supervisor has started treating me differently - maybe he thinks I would go over his head. I wouldn't, but I don't know if I could convince him of that. So now I have to watch my back!"

(posted by "snowyowl," on "Recovery from Mormonism" discussion board, 18 August 2013)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 04:50AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 03:46AM

And it's you who's looking for the perfect boogeyman on which to blame the fundamental ills of the planet.

Enter your Illuminati, red apron and all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 03:52AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 05:28AM

. . . to me.

Damn little details like that. :)

Date: August 18, 2013 05:06AM

I find the fact you are taking a reference to race out of context from my original post and trying to twist it absolutely disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 05:16AM by snowyowl.

Date: August 18, 2013 05:20AM

. . . that you yourself have imaginatively created.

It is you, for instance, who has claimed that the LDS Church is both involved with and actually linked to the Illuminati (although, when pressed, you backpeddled into the world of the metaphorical after admitting to having no actual documentation for any literal Illuminati-LDS, Inc. link)--nonetheless, you say that proof of the Illuminati exists in your own first-hand experience where a Mexican mechanic stole gas from your company car.

Please also recall that it was you who started all this nonsense by trying (in the name of open-mindedness to ALL possibilities) to pitch the notion that the Mormon Church's City Creek Mall is an example of the Illuminati at work in these the latter days:

"Re: Mormons and the illuminati," posted by "snowyowl," on "Recovery from Mormonism" discussion board, 9 August 2013)

"I like to keep my mind open. Once you've decided not to consider anything as being a possibility, then your mind has already closed.

"'A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what is going on.'--William S. Burroughs

"There is a movie coming out called 'The Conspiracy' which is a done in the style of a fake documentary. It will be viewed as pure entertainment by most but the plot is informed by real events and groups.

"Look at City Creek Mall--like these movies--things are done in 'plain sight'--and most people don't even look a little deeper because the programming is so deep. Now, because of forums like this board, people are able to come together and look deeper at things like the City Creek Mall, etc."
_____

Live by your context, die by your context. :)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 05:25AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 06:42AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:20AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:24AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 07:24AM

But the big bosses who oversee the world's monetary system from their royal palaces probably look at the Morg as small potatoes. The Morg can't even begin to compete with the likes of Queenie's group, or The House of Orange over in the Netherlands, for example.

No offence to any posters from those countries. For us masses, 'It's a big club, and we ain't in it. They own all of us economically, no matter where we live.

Date: August 18, 2013 02:34AM

The younger Bush and Queen Elizabeth are very distant cousins.

Date: August 18, 2013 03:12AM

Date: August 18, 2013 03:53AM

Since you asked, I will answer:

It is none of my business whether or not I am taken seriously by you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 03:56AM by snowyowl.

Date: August 18, 2013 04:20AM

The Illuminati-Mormon Church connection is a fantasy that you somehow believe is an actual business.

Posted by: lastofthewine ( )
Date: August 18, 2013 04:27AM

After reading the Illuminati thread, it seems that snowyowl was making a point no less deserving of respect than nearly all made on this form, that being, "hey the upper echelons of Mormondom have comparable motives to the Illuminati".

It seem that user steve benson misunderstood the simple analogy, and went on the offensive. "Illuminati/Mormons? Ridiculous.

In respsonse, this apology was graciously (and in my opinion unnecessarily,) made by snowyowl.

"To those whose recoveries were set back by what I posted, I am sincerely sorry."

Dude, this is the Recovery from Mormonism forum. What more do you want than that?

This is not the kiss user steve benson's ass forum.

Steve, stop thinking the massive power of your intellect (having been edited 21 times) can quash all perceived threats to your self regard.

Date: August 18, 2013 04:32AM

. . . and actually linked to the Illuminati (although "s.o." has since backtracked into the world of the metaphorical after admitting to having no actual documentation for any literal Illuminati-Tom Monson link)--nonetheless, "s.o." says proof of the Illuminati exists in her own first-hand experience where a Mexican mechanic stole gas from "s.o.'s" company car.

Just for the record.

"s.o" is continuing to pitch the worldwide conspiracy theory of Illuminati, Inc., in this thread apparently started by "s.o" for that purpose.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 04:55AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 05:03AM

. . . yes, the Illuminati:

"Re: Mormons and the illuminati," posted by "snowyowl," on "Recovery from Mormonism" discussion board, 9 August 2013)

"I like to keep my mind open. Once you've decided not to consider anything as being a possibility, then your mind has already closed.

"'A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what is going on.'--William S. Burroughs

"There is a movie coming out called 'The Conspiracy' which is a done in the style of a fake documentary. It will be viewed as pure entertainment by most but the plot is informed by real events and groups.

"Look at City Creek Mall--like these movies--things are done in 'plain sight'--and most people don't even look a little deeper because the programming is so deep. Now, because of forums like this board, people are able to come together and look deeper at things like the City Creek Mall, etc."

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,992882,993414#msg-993414
_____

Stay tuned for "snowyowl's" continuing revelations on the "Illuminati-etc." connection.

:)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 05:24AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 06:45AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:22AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:23AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 07:15AM

"'Comprehensive Guide to the Illuminati, the Conspiracy Theory That Connects Jay-Z and Queen Elizabeth'

"Why did Jay-Z and Beyoncé name their kid 'Blue Ivy'? What was the deal with Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show? Why did Whitney Houston die? Some people might say that "famous people are weird and sad" is the answer to all three questions. But no, the answer is: The Illuminati. Who? Allow us to explain.

"Note: to best service our readers, we've divided this guide into two sections — first, the believer's guide; second, the skeptic's guide.
_____

"The Believer's Guide

"What is the Illuminati?

"The Illuminati is an ancient and shadowy group of elites who control nearly every aspect of life on this planet — from finance and government to religion and culture.

"Who is in the Illuminati?

"The Illuminati is made up of the world's political and financial elite, and also, rappers. Theoretically, membership rolls are kept secret, but most YouTube intellectuals agree that the following people are members:

"Barack Obama
the Pope
Queen Elizabeth II
George Soros
Ben Bernanke
George W. Bush
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Rihanna
Bob Dylan
Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Jim Carrey
Willow Smith

"What do the Illuminati do?

"Oh, you know, conspiracy stuff. Assassinations, currency manipulation, Super Bowl halftime shows. All executed through puppet institutions and groups like the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Freemasons, and Def Jam Recordings. And all carefully controlled and hidden to ensure that their meddling in world affairs will remain secret.

"This is sounding more plausible by the minute. What's the end goal of the Illuminati?

"The end goal of the Illuminati is to establish a one-world authoritarian government known as the New World Order.

."..and then?

"Here, theories differ. Some of the internet's finest minds, writing on scholarly websites like Yahoo Answers, believe that forced conversion to homosexuality will be a top agenda item in the New World Order. Others claim the first order of business will be to round all non-Illuminati up into FEMA camps, possibly as part of a deal struck with aliens in Roswell. Many, if not most, experts believe that the New World Order will be a front for the rise of the Antichrist.

"The Antichrist?

"Yes. The Illuminati is made up of Satanists.

"Even the Pope?

"I can see how it's confusing. The Pope is actually a Satanist, just like Jay-Z and the Queen of England. (He might even be the Antichrist.) In fact, the whole Catholic church is just a continuation of Babylonian paganism, didn't you know? They keep demons trapped inside the Pentagon, which is why it's, you know, pentagonal.

"Okay. How can I tell who's in the Illuminati?

"I know this sounds counterintuitive, but prominent Illuminati members frequently flag their Illuminati connections. Like how in Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' video, there's that goat head-shaped star formation? Or have you ever seen Jay-Z's video for "On to the Next One"? It has a goat skull in it. Goats, bro.

"Goat heads are an Illuminati symbol?

"Goat heads represents Baphomet, the goat-headed god beloved by 19th-century occultists. It's not the only weird occult reference in "On to the Next One." The creepy guy with the crow, Jay throwing devil horns, the, uh, actual Masonic symbol — all of Hov's (that's right: Hov) videos are filled with Illuminati and occult symbolism. So are Lady Gaga's: that pink triangle and unicorn that you thought was some campy gay reference? Actually symbols of the immaculate conception of a new order of humanity. So are Kanye's videos, especially 'Power.'

"But how will the Illuminati possibly pull off their plan for secret world domination if they're constantly advertising their own existence?

"Hey! Did I tell you about Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show?

"Ooh, no, tell me.

"It was obviously a Satantic ritual. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New World Order Peace." And LMFAO was there.

"LMFAO is Illuminati?

"Can you think of any other reason for their success?

"But why would the Illuminati hold a Satanic ritual during the biggest television even of the year?

"To celebrate the upcoming assassination of Whitney Houston.

"Jay-Z and Beyoncé's Daughter Is Almost Definitely Illuminati

"Why did Jay-Z and Beyoncé name their daughter Blue Ivy?
"Possibly because they are exceedingly wealthy celebrities for whom the act of procreation is… Read…

"The Illuminati killed Whitney Houston? But... why?

"For two reasons: one, to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth, and two, to make room in the Illuminati for Blue Ivy Carter.

"Who else have the Illuminati killed?

"Oh, you name it — J.F.K., 2Pac, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson. Heath Ledger's death was a ritualistic sacrifice. Aaliyah was killed by Dame Dash so he could become famous.

"Wow. That makes sense.

"I know. And there's stuff we haven't even covered!

"There's stuff we haven't covered?

"Just a couple, things, like the Bilderberg Group, reptoids, clockwork elves, the Greys, the Rosicrucians, the Knights Templar, and Planet X.

"I really feel like I've learned a lot from this guide. Where can I learn more about the Illuminati?

"I highly recommend reading the very factual 'Behold a Pale Horse' and 'The Biggest Secret'--but you can also find a lot of information on such rigorous and learned websites as 'Godlike Productions,' 'Vigilant Citizen,' 'Above Top Secret' and 'Prison Planet,' the website of Austin radio host Alex Jones. Finally, of course, a great deal of important information is distributed on Twitter, YouTube, and Yahoo Answers.
_____

"The Skeptic's Guide

"What is the Illuminati?

"A defunct German secret society of freethinkers, humanists and Enlightenment academics, founded in 1776 and infiltrated and shut down by Bavarian authorities about a decade later.

"There hasn't been an Illuminati in 200 years?

"Well, it's been in use as a conspiracy theory ever since it was first founded, mostly by monarchists, right-wingers, and religious Christians looking for explanations as to why things aren't going their way.

"So, who believes in the Illuminati?

"Generally speaking, Ron Paul voters, people who are in militias, washed-up rappers, teenage R&B fans on Twitter, and that one guy from high school who is always posting links to Erowid 'experiences' to Facebook.

"That's kind of a broad range of people, isn't it?

"Yeah. Weird, huh?

"I don't get it. If it's this right-wing Christian conspiracy, how do rappers start believing in it?

"That's kind of the million-dollar question. Columbia professor Marc Lamont Hill says that conspiracy theories are a natural response by African-Americans to their disenfranchisement: 'There have always been questions and conspiracies about the structure and nature of power by African-Americans, and naturally those questions have made their way into hip-hop,' he told the 'Philadelphia Weekly' in 2010. '[In the 1990s] people were going to black book stores... and buying books like 'Behold a Pale Horse' . . . They were talking about the Illuminati and the Rothschilds and Bilderbergs."

"So, Alex Jones and Prodigy were reading the same f****d-up conspiracy books? That's wild, man. . . .

"This is pretty nuts. Can I read more about it somewhere?

"Yeah--here's a good 'Philadelphia Weekly' story about the rap Illuminati phenomenon. Here's a 'Slate' column about pop music and Illuminati. Here's an XXL timeline of Illuminati references in rap music. The 'New Yorker' has a really awesome long article about conspiracy theories in America from 1995, but it's subscriber only. 'Animal' has been tracking the Illuminati for years. And this was my favorite book when I was in high school, though it's unfortunately out of print. Oh, and dude, you have to read 'Foucault's Pendulum.' And the 'Illuminatus! trilogy!'

"Yo, while we're here, can we talk about reptoids?

"No."

("A Comprehensive Guide to the Illuminati, the Conspiracy Theory That Connects Jay-Z and Queen Elizabeth," by Max Read, 28 February 2012, at:
http://gawker.com/5886988/a-comprehensive-guide-to-the-illuminati-the-conspiracy-theory-that-connects-jay+z-and-queen-elizabeth)
_____

Oh, and did you know that the Illuminati moved their international headquarters from Bavaria to Kolob in 1820?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:29AM by steve benson.

Date: August 18, 2013 07:28AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:30AM

Date: August 18, 2013 07:34AM

'You can buy anything for money.'

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.