Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 01:00AM

I was bored and was poking around the azcentral site (phoenix newspaper) and I found this link to mugshots. Never saw that before. I came across this story but I could not figure out the link, so my source is azcentral mugshots. This is what it says:

Associated PressTue Aug 6, 2013 1:20 PM
STEVENSON, Wash. — A Stevenson man accused of blowing up his dog has been charged with a felony.
The Skamania County sheriff’s office says the prosecutor filed charges Monday against Christopher Wayne Dillingham.
The felony is possession of a bomb or explosive device with intent to use for an unlawful purpose. If convicted, the 45-year-old could face up to 20 years in prison. He’s also charged with reckless endangerment.
Dillingham appeared in court Monday in Stevenson and was ordered held on $500,000 bail.
In court papers, investigators said Dillingham attached a fireworks bomb to the dog’s collar early Sunday and set it off with a blast that alarmed neighbors. Dillingham said he killed the dog because an ex-girlfriend had “put the devil in it.” He also said he was preparing for the rapture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 01:26AM

Sounds like he has'mental health issues

Posted by: momophobe ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 02:46AM

I had a nice discussion with the ward missionary coordinator just the other day. I covered the usual stuff we have all hit them with and he seemed unfazed,(maybe just a good poker face). But then we made it to D.N.A. And I asked him, heaven forbid,what if something were to happen to your daughters or your wife. And all they had for evidence was D.N.A. And they know who he is. Would you feel good about convicting with just that evidence as the only link between them. Yes! Was his answer. So you have enough confidence in the science of D.N.A to convict a man. So I ask about the native Americans and where the D.N.A. Proves they come from. All I get is blink, blink, blink. At that time he says he can hear his wife calling and mumbles something about having his good pants on and that he is not supposed to wear them except for going to church. Gotta get home quick. See ya.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.