Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: disobedient ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 02:14PM

How funny is the game that they play. They, they who claim to stand in proxy of God. They, who claim to have power to act in the name of God as if they know Him. They, who would seek to diligently to harbor the minds eye from seeking knowledge. They, who say that a learned mind is Kurupt before God. Who say that God, in his infinite knowledge and wisdom, would have the mind suffocated in darkness and fear insomuch, that only the words from They who claim to stand in proxy, may inter the mind in darkness to guide and lead forth.

The thing I find interesting, IF we are to become as the Gods, how can one hope to accomplish such a thing if we are to have no free will to choose and to seek knowledge freely? How can, a God of love, use tools of fear to grow Gods when God is love?

The church must be Kurupt. There is no other logical way to convince me otherwise that it is not. "Smiles" yet, we who are not obedient to the commands of voices with no evidence of having direct relationship with God are to be cut off from the wheat because we stand to reason and think freely for ourselves. "Loud Laughter" Any God who works in these manners is no God I will choose to follow. For my God is love. Love, is light, knowledge, growth, reason, and all things measuring, and freedom to choose. Real leaders DO NOT make followers. REAL leaders make MORE leaders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.