Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: perceptual ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 01:52PM

I have a computer hooked up to a 46" TV in my living room (with Windows and everything), and I want to invite them in and let them start talking, and then say "Wait a minute", turn on the TV, open up a browser and look it up. Then I'll just read it say "What about that?" and see where the conversation goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: michael ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 02:11PM

let us know how it goes?

Posted by: perceptual ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 02:39PM

I've been caught in their mind games before, to the point where I could say nothing and just roll my eyes and close the door. The worst part is they don't even know they're playing mind games on you. So I'm terrified of even letting them in because I think they'd come up with some rationalization for their belief or just start ignoring it and call me an apostate. Well, I'm fine with that, at least they drew the line and I hit paydirt.

Posted by: diablo ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 02:20PM

And it came to pass that truthesness was blessedeth byeth alleth of heaventh. 1 Nephi 13

According to these assholes they know everything, you are stupid and the cult is true.

They are delusional idiots and need to be slapped up side the head with the truth. See how long it takes for you to make them cry.

Lying pieces of $hit.

No quarter with these dickheads.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.