Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Becca ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 07:58AM

I am watching the 24 hr Le Mans race! We have been glued to it all of yesterday till midnight, and again since 9 this morning.

Final hour just beginning now...it is thrilling!

Far better than boring church meetings..

What are you doing today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heathen ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 09:34AM

I'm going to drink a big, hot cup a joe nice and slow on my back patio, then play with my new Labrador puppy. After that, who knows? Maybe go walleye fishing.

Anything, and I mean anything, is better than suffering through 3 hrs of Mormon Meeting Hell.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 10:56AM

I think I will go to my favorite coffee shop then work on my book "Method and Application of Indoctrination and Mind Control in Theological Cults" for a while. This is my idea of a Sunday well spent.

Posted by: fnawesome ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 11:02AM

Ihop for pancakes with butter pecan syrup then to the lake with the boat.... I LOVE Sundays in Utah!

Posted by: Tyson Dunn ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 04:52PM

When I served in Le Mans, every other companionship went but ours. Pisses me off to this day to think that I let that arrogant twit talk me out of going.

Tyson

Posted by: enjoyinglife ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 04:57PM

Enjoying the day doing things to prepare for the upcoming week without feeling GUILTY! Laundry, pulling some weeds in garden, pedicure, a leisurely making of dinner, ice cream, oh yeah and a nice cup of coffee this morning too. All without the feeling that I was doing some thing 'wrong.' Do not miss the feelings that what I was doing to enjoy a day off from the regular life stuff is bad. I mean really, how can doing things that make your life nicer be wrong? and No, I don't like to only use my Saturday to do things like that. It has always made me super annoyed that Sunday was go to church for 3 hrs + then come home and sleep. Really? is that how Sunday is supposed to be spent? Sleeping???

Posted by: diablo ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 05:04PM

Why don't mormons realize that Sunday is not the last day of the week? It's the first. Look at the calendar.
Did god forget to tell them?

Posted by: kj ( )
Date: June 23, 2013 05:05PM

I got some errands done....ATM, Walgreens ect.
Now visiting with grand daughters.

Love my Sundays away from church.

KJ/AnonyMs

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.