Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: She's Almost Out ( )
Date: June 05, 2013 06:25PM

So, a month ago my DW asked me to write her resignation letter and send it IN her behalf (I hate TSCC's use of that phrase!).

Lo and behold she's still on the books as we can log in under her ID to the ward directory of sucker...I mean database members.

So I called Confidential Records with her by my side, and the lady seemed happy when I cut her off at first and last name and gave her DW's MRN. Then, she balked at talking to me, so I handed her the phone, and she said it was okay to talk to me and (I love this part): "If this doesn't get resolved, we'll be filing a lawsuit!"

Confidential Records lady said she'd call the SP and bishop immediately and expedite it.

Yes, it's only day 31, but we waived the waiting period, and the lawsuit is not an idle threat. Yes, I know such a thing would be fighting a proverbial Goliath, but we have the time and money to take them on if need be.

And to the point of sharing this....hold time was almost ten minutes and she said she'd call this afternoon "as soon as my phone stops ringing!" So, clearly, people are leaving in droves and checking up (I called into the non penishood queue), no matter what TSCC says to the contrary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Good to see this... ( )
Date: June 05, 2013 08:58PM

Glad to see they're busy with resignations!

Posted by: Awesome ( )
Date: June 06, 2013 04:47PM

Good to hear...perhaps they need to hire more records people.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.