Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: australian downunder ( )
Date: May 28, 2013 10:47PM

Just last sunday, the day my wife and I planned on commited regular attendance together, tho I'm not a member, I suffered some type of brain hermerage, terrible night terror in the process of a twister ripping up my wife's house, windows blowing out and 10,000 demons from hell shooting down in the crack of thunder and lightening to steal my soul like ugly bats flying in a mighty terrifying noisy flock, crying out in filthy anger YOUR MINE.. It was a frightening dream. My wife disabled came running into the room I slepted, disabled as she is and twisted her leg to rescue me from the health scare ordeal.
I had kept the word of wisdom for some time now, to no avail.
Again prooving time after time that a puritan approach to relegion mainly mormonism, ravishes great illness and stress beond belief as if it was opposition because the church is true and the devil doesnt want people to join or attend. Once I baptised my friend in the early days, but a re-sceduled date after he came to the original date booked baptism, washed almost killed in a moter bike accident and was in a coma.

There is something so unchristian and sickening about attending a holy than thou so called true church of self-rightous stuck ups, that the opposition experienced to get to sacrament is like pushing oneself over a clift against bible teachings grace is sufficient. NO vain works or rightousness and filthy rags needed to be done away with and enter into christ rightousness and love and gratitude for the atonement and grace sufficient, and only then out of love does good works and service comes by greater obedience not because we have to but because we want to because we love the lord....

I hate the mormon fake jesus, the glossy one displayed on ensign stories. So many times I would think the devil was trying to kill me and those I tried to baptise into the church because its true but I realize now its because its a bloody cult from self-rightous power hungury hell and some converts like myself has been taxed heavily even my health, a brain hemerage for godsake but survived and rested up returned to my drugs, and back to normal...My wife agrees with me that something satanic about mormonism and she doesnt want to attend anymore the hell shes been through also health wise all because of mormonism. It was the racist mormons that pertitioned to immigration that had her deported some time ago and when we returned to australia and I voiced my concerns about it I was labled an apostate and terminated from attending the stake for 7 years even tho got approval for re-baptism while overseas was denied when came back to australia.

The church roller coster has been satanic to the core and messed with our minds and health.

anyone else got any stories to tell about the opposition factor because the church is not true but a cult from hell and like vampire missionaries, need inviting through the door to enter and we give permission to have our blood sucked out.

shame on blind faith and blind obedience and giving money to a principality greedy empire that not even reports where the money hardly goes and doesnt even pay tax. Shame on the mormon
church and their hideous lieing history cover ups is nothing but a shamble and known as the greatest relegious con church to ever was formed apon the american continent..

australian Down under.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.