Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: subeam ( )
Date: May 14, 2013 09:45AM

So I was told that Utah is one of the most educated States and because people are so smart they take Prozac. Well I finally googled it and Utah is not in the top 10 of most educated States within the USA.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/10/15/americas-best-and-worst-educated-states/

There are so many Mormon uplifting stories like "Salt Lake temple elevator" or tithing blesses the poor it's nice to find out how things really work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mormon Observer ( )
Date: May 14, 2013 01:56PM

No wonder the Mormons were so moronic about women having an educaiton in Nevada!
I couldn't figure it out the TSCC members were downright hostile to any woman having a B.S. degree unless she was a "teacher" or a "nurse".

Even the men only had an associate degree (if that much!) unless they were teachers!

Lots of ranchers, road construction, powerline repair men, telephone installers, and owners of hay hauling companies, grocery stores and gas stations, no, you don't need a degree for that, but why not make sure your kids, especially your girls, have degrees?

The business owners could have saved themselves a ton of money if they'd had just the bare minimum of training in customer service, accounting and tax preparation!

They would also be able to advance their business if they knew how to serve the people instead of only being nice to a majority Mormon demographic! Only hiring Mormons...well you get what you deserve...brain dead sheep who can't handle the word "no" without their sicing their Bishop on you!

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 14, 2013 04:21PM

Plus, one might question a higher education that includes literal Book of Mormon studies in the curriculum (Utah).

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 14, 2013 04:22PM

I never believed Utah was in the top ten. Unless you are counting the top ten brainwashed cult members who went to college.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.