Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: April 16, 2013 11:52PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brewer-offers-1m-reward-bigfoot-article-1.1318447

Me personally, I am still trying to catch that Curelom I have been chasing with my trusted steel bow. Any day now I expect to get the metal to somehow become springy so I can shoot an arrow off into that thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: April 16, 2013 11:55PM

he's obviously hiding in the LDS hunting reserve waiting for the perfect priesthood TR holder to find him and take him down in the name of the Lard.

Posted by: GetTheLedZepOut ( )
Date: April 17, 2013 01:23AM

How bout one of the three neophytes? Any sightings recently?

When I lived in lala land there were periodic sightings. The ones I loved usually involved some hapless motorist wending their way to work somewhere along the wasatch front who would claim some old geezer all of a sudden hopped in their car, told them to get their food storage, then disappeared in the fog.

Those stories usually took on a new life in FT meeting. Come to think of it, I saw some really old dude at the sushi bar the other day looking rather nephite in appearance. Damn! I should have asked about his food storage!

Date: April 17, 2013 01:36AM

I should mention right now that I do believe in Big Foot. I know based upon my history that's super surprising but yes. I do believe in him. Good luck finding him though.

Date: April 17, 2013 01:36AM

n/t

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 06:56AM by Tupperwhere.

Posted by: ExMoNemo ( )
Date: April 17, 2013 02:40AM

Why would he want to sneak around the woods when I've heard he has a cushy office in Star Fleet Headquarters downtown? Unless he's resigned too?

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: April 17, 2013 10:07AM

When I was high on Saki at the Sushi Bar, I saw all kinds of things...

I can always tell when I'm drunk at the Sushi Bar: I start speaking spanish to the Japanese guy behind the counter....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.