Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: King Benjamin ( )
Date: January 24, 2013 07:01PM

It sounds like something Twain would say to be funny. But it sounds like something about 1 billion current people would say just because they believe pre-christian islanders are all going to hell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: January 24, 2013 07:10PM

I just watched this show after the last 2 nights.

Have you finished it yet? His quotes regarding god towards the end the show are very interesting.

Posted by: heretic ( )
Date: January 24, 2013 08:58PM

Actually I watched the same show you're probably watching two or so years ago. I've had a lifelong passion for collecting quotations that I liked while categorizing them along the way.

I have scores of categories (i.e. pro-god, anti-god, pro-christianity, anti-christianity, pro-evolution, anti-evolution, etc.) with literally many thousands of quotations.

I just happened to run across this one while going through my anti-christianity file and thought I'd throw it up on the board.

P.S. Thanks for the countless hours you've put in with your website, etc. fighting the lies and deceptions of mormonism. I'm sure there are many here who likewise appreciate your
efforts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 09:02PM by heretic.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: January 24, 2013 09:05PM

Mark Twain is one of my heroes. He was the best writer in America, and possibly the world, in his time.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.