Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rt ( )
Date: October 02, 2010 04:13AM

Following a post (don't remember whose) about the similarities between patriarchal blessings and psychic readings, I analysed my own pb that way and published it on my blog.

I also issued a call to my reader (remember, mine is the low-traffic, Dutch language exmo blog) to send me theirs, so we can build an online collection of pb's.

If a lot of pb's are out in the open, people can see them for what they are. Maybe the hypothesis that they are nothing but a collection of platitudes and cliches will even be disproven and they will all turn out to be very deep and meaningful. We won't know until they are out there.

So please send your pb's to mormonisme(at)gmail.com (note the -e before the at). No need to type, a scan will do just fine. All pb's will be anonimized with only the year, the first name and last name initial of the patriarch showing (so you can tell whether one patriarch uses the same phrases over and over again).

They will be published in their original language without any editing (except the anonymizing). I'll post a link here as soon as I have the first pb's up.

Unless, of course, this has already been done?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.