Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: October 01, 2010 08:12PM

...as you can fool some of the people some of the time but I also feel there is an emerging groundswell brewing of good and decent people who are getting absolutely sick-up-and-fed with being ripped off and lied to by "so-called authorities" in any field or area of life!!!

In a faux religious organization such as LDS Inc where belonging to a boy's club of "character actors" and "dissembling prevaricating charlatans" is highly regarded and hugely rewarded...the current "old guard" of lying-geriatric-losers who are at the top of the Moron food-chain for the time being have gotten out of LDS Inc exactly what they've put into it in terms of "living expenses", fat bank accounts, world travel experiences, personal residences bought and paid for, separation from the lowly masses, nepotism etc...and all of the perks that come along with living the guilded lifestyle of a "so-called" religious authority.

All you have to do to earn it is to outlive the next lying S.O.B in line ahead of you or behind you and keep spewing the lies and hypocrisy every 6-months at Gen-Con or at sundry contrived Photo Opps, interviews and assorted organization meetings.

Oh what a life...and in my next life I want to be just like them...but alas...there's only one major problem with me...of course it's just a little problem you see...as unfortunately I was born with a CONSCIENCE!!!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.