Date: October 12, 2012 12:14AM
Anybody else completely tired of hearing about Romney’s “charitable” giving. MORMON TITHING IS NOT CHARITABLE GIVING. REPEAT, MORMON TITHING IS NOT CHARITABLE GIVING. IT’S A BILL!!!!!! Mitt, like all other Mormons has to pay 10% of his gross income or else the following are consequences:
1) He can’t attend his own kids weddings performed in mormon temples.
2) He can’t attend any of his relatives weddings performed in mormon temples.
3) He can’t save his own dead relatives by being baptized for them.
4) He can’t learn of the secret handshakes and words needed to walk past angels when he dies.
5) His dead relatives can’t learn of the secret handshakes and words either.
6) He can’t hold any positions in the Church of any significance, especially if he likes to lead over others.
7) In most cases he can’t bless his own baby or baptize his own children or grandchildren.
8) He has to face the humiliation of not doing any of the above things and everyone in his family knowing about it.
Because of the coercive nature of mormon “tithing”, it’s actually a sign of weakness in Mitt Romney for him to pay the exhorbitant coercive fee to a Church that gives only 1.6% of it’s income to “humanitarian” aid. It’s far more impressive for someone to give charity to organizations that actually aren’t in the business of only building up themselves. Mitt should know better, because with 3 clicks of his mouse he should clearly be able to see what a crock it all is. Pass the word!