Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 03:27PM

gettin hard...
Just wanted to see if any of you other guys remember being a 14-16yr old and trying to walk around with that bread tray and wishing you didn't have to make an adjustment in front of the whole ward?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2012 04:36PM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: footdoc ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 03:46PM

at 12 I would pray fervently my raging boner would dissipate prior to standing, then I learned to tuck it into the elastic band of my tighty whiteys, TMI?? lol

Date: August 28, 2012 03:57PM

Nothing like standing above a family with a MILF looking down her cleavage for a few minutes to get the little factory up and running full blast.

I finally stopped passing the sacrament just because of the fear of the unpredictable pitching-of-the-tent with what seemed like the whole female congreation seeing my junk.

Ahhhh youth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2012 03:57PM by upsidedown.

Date: August 28, 2012 05:39PM

Wikipedia FAIL

Definition has to do with a Mom you admire. :)

Posted by: Darksparks ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 05:43PM

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:47PM

I had a friend in the Marines right after Sept. 11, when there was actually talk about sending the Marines into the Philippines to hunt the MILF. You see children, back then, the big plan was to send small detachments of troops into countries with terrorist groups that had ties to Al Qaeda, or had a history of attacking American interest and eliminating them. Our leaders decided to invade Iraq instead.

I remember teasing my friend that he was going to be a MILF hunter.

Date: August 28, 2012 08:52PM

I used to day dream a lot. I would be day dreaming about some girl, during the opening announcements and hymn, and then I would be sporting a little erection, and it would be time to pass, and as the priest was saying the sacrament prayer, I would be praying that my erection would go down.

Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 03:58PM

I can only assume your wards were more MILFY than my own, because is not something that I ever had an issue with in 4 years of passing!

Date: August 28, 2012 04:07PM

Yep. Weird mix of mormon mommies with fake silicone that are closet exhibitionists were and still are in that ward.

Kind of a self righteous OC Moms theme. See a lot of that in SoCal wards with some wealthy family members. Dress code gets thrown out the window by some and the rest of the sisters get bent about it.

Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 03:59PM

For some reason, I used to find the modestly dressed teenage girls all the hotter when sitting primly in sac mtg., and yes, I had that issue often.

Posted by: The exmo formerly known as Br. Vreeland ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 05:47PM

Those long skirts just drove him crazy. All he could do was fantasize about what was underneath them. It was more than just idle, passing thoughts. He really couldn't get it off his mind. Of course, once he mentioned this to me it became my problem as well.

Posted by: justrob ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 04:04PM

Our bishop specifically instructed us to hold our hands clasped together in front of our crotch to hide it if that happened.

Lol.

But yes, that's a problem for any teenage boy, especially when you are in those thin sunday pants.

Posted by: moonbeam ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 04:48PM

So THAT'S why they all stood that way! Lol.

Date: August 28, 2012 05:04PM

Maybe that isn't the same in every ward... but it sure was in mine.

Posted by: Serendiptiyhappens ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 04:07PM

As a teenaged GIRL I remember trying hard not to notice when one was protruding right in front of my nose. I hated sitting on the aisles for that very reason.

Date: August 28, 2012 04:12PM

My wife said the same thing but admitted to secretly looking for it all the time...she will still point out a peepee-teepee once in a while.

Posted by: archaeologymatters ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 04:18PM

Haha funny. Glad I'm not the only one that went through it. Many teenage girls in my ward had cleavage showing which made it tougher. Hard being a 13 year old with a few hot 17 year old girls right in front of you with half their breasts showing.

Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 04:23PM

I must admit, I'd have been far more turned on by teenage cleavage than MILF cleavage when I was 13. But there wasn't really any of that either :(

Date: August 28, 2012 04:35PM

My radar was set for anything "white and delightsome" with tan lines. Maturity has opened me to a broader view now.

Date: August 28, 2012 04:45PM

I thought I was the only one with that problem. They should really have the girls pass the sacrament, since you don't have to worry about that issue with them.

Date: August 28, 2012 05:10PM

I think there is a psychological thing going on. Getting an erection while passing the sacrament would be the worst possible thing that could happen to a young boy. He is going to be very aware of this, and afraid of it, which means he is going to be thinking about it, which is going to make it happen.

Date: August 28, 2012 05:17PM

You are absolutely right.
It hadn't ever happened to me, until after the Bishop told us what to do about it.

Then I was worried about it each week.
Every time I passed the sacrament, I prayed during the sacrament prayer that I wouldn't get an erection.

...so yes, it was on my mind

Posted by: neefii ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:41PM

lol. The bishop noticed?? Like there's nothing wrong with THAT.

Posted by: neefii ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:43PM

More disturbing. If the bishop knew that raising the topic would leqd to more of the problem then...

Date: August 28, 2012 05:20PM

The power of suggestion. (Rhymes with erection)

Posted by: Chicken'n'Backpacks ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 05:24PM

Holy crap! Growing up in a non-morm church the worst thing to worry about was getting lock-kneed as an altar boy and keeling over during mass.

But the mormon girls over on the other block at the LDS church were pretty hot.....

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 05:27PM

Right now there's a lot of talk about "codespeak" in the presidential campaign.

I suggest the same for this problem... Like...

Little factory whistles

Little factory getting adolescent upgrades

Any other suggestions to make ADMIN's life easier?

SLC
Working strictly from very old memories here,
And I actually attended a sacrament meeting once...

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:23PM

I hated that too, following my rigid Liahona as it pointed the way down the aisle. Then God forbid it should go flaccid and leave the dreaded quarter spot.

Posted by: notsurewhattothink ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:44PM

I must have been cursed, there absolutely was nothing interesting to look at in my ward. I'd say 3/4 of the congregation was over 50 and of the youth, there was just two young women, and sorry to say, they weren't lookers either. Nothing, never once had the factory problem. In school on the other hand.....

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: August 28, 2012 08:48PM

I never thought of this when they passed the trays around. But there is alot of overweight mormon women that are not attractive. but just for safe keeping i would suggest a cup or really tight briefs and baggy pants. mabey there is some real hot YW in the congregation

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.