Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonomous ( )
Date: August 14, 2012 12:18AM

Has anyone heard of a blog that shows naked/racy pictures of mormons? Possibly in garments. I'm not a perv I swear just a friend told my husband that he found one and a Mormon girl we went to school with was on there. I think its hilarious so I'm wondering if any one has heard about or seen this blog? Or is this friend lying?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: August 14, 2012 12:32AM

at last sight, there were 2 'bona fide' LDS sites that chatted about nudists, I attended with 1 club in Utah.

Individuals & couples are in various stages of Denial about naturism/nudism. So tell friends, others don't.

I got disciplined about testifying at a meeting of the (Washington) state Parks & Recreation commission regarding the POSSIBILITY of making a PORTION of a state park Clothing Optional; the church Wasn't Mentioned, but people ratted me out anyway.

Quotes/cliches:

People are equipped with a built-in bathing suit. It fits perfectly and comes in a variety of colors. It’s fast-drying, easy to clean, and 100% natural. Why Wear Anything Else??

English Proverb "Craftiness must have clothes, but truth loves to go naked."

Emily Robbins "I think 'naked' is a word others came up with but we’re not naked; we are dressed in God’s clothes, the best clothes of all."

Terri Sue Webb "To be offended by the visual appearance of another person is prejudice, akin to racism. The right to exist, uncovered, should hold precedence over the right not to view [nudity], for the objection is irrational.” - activist in the Spring 2002 edition of Nude and Natural magazine

"Clothing encourages us to fill it, to consume more. Which is what I have done, resulting in my disturbing fat body. If the effects of our behavior and habits upon our bodies were generally visible, people would take care of themselves and not look like me." - activist Terri Sue Webb in an interview with Daniel Johnson on 16 Dec 2001

"If I am pushed into clothing for the sake of a trial, this aids the prosecution in its designation of my 'appearing naked' as a deed in itself, an act with intent, when its not an act, its simply what I am, what we all are. The judge has ordered that I appear 'appropriately dressed' in court or face jail time. I was appropriately dressed for the occasion the first time!" - activist Terri Sue Webb in a post to stop segregation discussion group, 27 Nov 2001

Oscar Wilde "If people were meant to be nude, they would have been born this way."

Shelley Winters "I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful, and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience."

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.