Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: pathdocmd ( )
Date: July 30, 2012 10:37PM

I initially wrote "girl" in the first question. What was I thinking?

- Have you ever been alone in a room with a 12 to 17 year-old BOY and discussed masturbation? If so, about how many times?

- Do you believe that God said that all churches besides the Mormon church are an abomination and their professors are corrupt?

He might be able to answer honestly that he doesn’t personally believe that about other churches, but by definition he believes God said that, right?

Got any more questions he hopes CNN doesn't find out about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 11:23PM by pathdocmd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mormoney ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 12:05AM

I'd keep the questions personal to what he's done and not about general religious beliefs as he seems to be able to deflect those pretty well.

How about, Did you symbolically slit your throat as an oath never to reveal the secret hand shakes and accompanying signs and names? Do you refuse to answer because you promised to slit your throat if you did answer?

Did you covenant to consecrate everything with which you are blessed and everything with which you will be blessed to the building up of the Mormon church? How will keeping this covenant affect you as president?

Posted by: canadianfriend ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 12:11AM

Apparently Mitt would rather answer your questions than any that have to do with his taxes.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 12:11AM

I am a lot more concerned about his different position depending on the audience and his foot inmouth disease.In two days he has succeeded in pissing off Britain who is our strongest ally and the Palestinians.The guy is a diplomatic disaster

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 01:16AM

Of course he deflects those well. His role models have all been liars since 1830 and benn good at hiding things.

Posted by: anonfornow ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 03:18AM

He seems to have a foot-in-mouth disease, and is utterly sycophantic to Israel (it's almost as if he believes Israel is above international law).

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: July 31, 2012 03:20AM

I'm pretty sure that CNN knows about these things. There isn't much in Mormonism that people haven't found out.

The reason they don't ask these types of questions is because they are less entertaining than other types of questions.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.