Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: outofutah ( )
Date: December 17, 2010 11:18PM

We've heard Marie Osmond will be re-marrying her first husband. Every article I've read mentions Marie's second marriage to Brian Blosil BUT who was Stephan Craig married to?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: December 18, 2010 05:36AM

That woman must be a complete lunatic.

Ok, confession time. I had a very unhappy Catholic 1970's childhood as one of many children in my family.

Watching the Osmonds and Donny and Marie was my escape.

I thought Marie was soooo pretty and her happy, happy Mormon family was so much better than my profoundly dysfunctional Catholic one.

This is how I first became interested in Mormonism. By living my pre-teen life vicariously through Marie!!!!

Over the many decades I have always been fascinated by Mormonism because I've learned how weird it is. But my first interest was sparked because I wanted to be Marie!

But the more I hear about her the more I realize what a total nut/media hound she is the more I realize (more than any posting I've read here, btw) how profoundly weird the entire Mormon culture is!

Holy crap! My dysfunctional Catholic family now seems tame compared to those freaky Osmonds!

Posted by: delightsome ( )
Date: December 18, 2010 12:00PM

I'll do some research.

Posted by: Cristina ( )
Date: December 18, 2010 12:09PM

That's a different Steve Craig. Not Marie's ex-husband. There are tons of Steve Craigs.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.