Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ddrakep ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 03:05AM

A guy at work today, was telling us about someone in his ward growing up, getting it on during church one Sunday. (teenagers at the time) got me thinking, has anyone had that awesome experience? Sounds fun to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: archaeologymatters ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 03:08AM

Somebody on here said they go around with their significant other and have sex in different churches as a way to say "fuck you" to the mormon church, i guess literally. Their goal was to do it in a temple. I wonder how that will play out.

Posted by: Chilango ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 11:02AM

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:15PM

I think that deserves honorbable mention.

Posted by: hellrazor ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 03:20AM

I had sex in a church parking lot once during a singles' ward fhe. Does that count?

Posted by: shiite-mormon ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 03:34AM

My best friend and I got bored during YW and so we masturbated together in the bathroom. Does that count? Haha :)

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 03:42AM

I rubbed one off in the Seattle temple back around 1986ish.

I had sex with a comp but never at the morg building.

However, I did pick up a really cute guy in the celestial room once. He gave me his number on a prayer slip. It's a pity too, because I felt guilty and never ended up going out with him. He was in the choir and at a fireside him & I kept making eyes all during the meeting and then I saw him at the temple later in the week. So maybe I didn't actually PICK him up in the celestial room, but it's a better story.

Posted by: Bicentennial Ex ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:14PM

I left before I got to the temple. BcE

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:26PM

They'd put it in a lace wrapped box and bring it to the altar, and then in the True Order of Prayer (one of the sillier parts of the session), they'd pray over those names. So if you were just sitting in the CR after a session, you could fill one out and drop it in a box. Otherwise, you'd have no other paper/writing instrument on you (or you definitely SHOULDN'T).

Posted by: vulturetamer ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:31PM

I always thought that the container for the prayer names looked like a white shaving kit. The ones I've seen could have used a little lace.

Date: June 29, 2012 12:34PM

I think at Cardston it was like that, but IIRC, in the DC and Nauvoo temples, there was a little lace covering. It's been a couple of years, though.

The only reason I remember that was because I went to a night session at the DC temple and I was asked to be part of a witness couple with the HOTTEST MILF in human history. Ohhhhh MAN, you don't even know. Probably 45-50 and still a solid 9.5. Flirty smile too. Dammit. If only... Anyway, yeah, I remember staring at it so her ridiculous ceremonial clothing didn't ruin it.

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:28AM

Not quite sex, but very heavy making out in Temple Square during Christmas season. Partial credit?

Posted by: motherwhoknows ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 05:03AM

Not me. Sex is too good to ruin like that.

Lots of sex for everyone else, it seemed, at the older singles dances. Our stake had to take its turn being in charge, and we had to lock all the classrooms and chapel, and police the bathrooms and the parking lot. It was a man's world, and some hellraisers would fool around with a girl in her car, and she'd drive away, and he'd go back into the dance. A while later he would be fooling around with different girl in her car.

What is it about temples? Is it the view, or the size of the parking lot, or its promise of eternal sex?

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 08:27AM

At a stake dance in high school, my BF and I were thrown out because we left and went to 7-11 to get a coke and came back. We were tossed for having left and come back. That was a No-No. So we really had nothing else to do, since we were waiting for our friends, but go out to the parking lot and make out. No one seemed to even be partolling out there. Don't even ask me how our clothes stayed on (luckily I was scared of Hell). but I'm sure we both creamed our jeans.

I just laugh looking back on that now--the idiocracy of momons never ceases to amaze me. They throw kids out of dances for things as stupid as not having a tie. Wouldn't you THINK it would be better for them to be in the building, in the dance where they couldn't be getting in trouble? Of course, the operative word here is "think," and ya just can't use that word in the same sentence as "mormon."

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 10:23AM

NormaRae Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I just laugh looking back on that now--the
> idiocracy of momons never ceases to amaze me. They
> throw kids out of dances for things as stupid as
> not having a tie. Wouldn't you THINK it would be
> better for them to be in the building, in the
> dance where they couldn't be getting in trouble?

It's not about keeping kids out of trouble. It's about CONTROL. These Pharisees have their little rules and they force you to dance to their tune. Keeping anyone out of trouble is secondary.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:28AM

Never sex in a church actually. The girl I converted for--maybe ate her out in the RS room after basketball one Wednesday. There were still people in the building. Sex in the parking lot in my ride several times. And once outside the Provo Temple while parked on the street. I find that temple hideous anyways.

Plenty of you seem to have me beat by a country mile. A proud tip of my cap ;)

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 11:23AM

Haha. Your story brought back a memory. Years ago, my boyfriend went down on me in the sacrament room during a reception in the cultural hall.

Date: June 29, 2012 11:52AM

NIIIICE :)

Posted by: Annonnnnn ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 10:59AM

At the time the guilt nearly consumed me. Now it's just a fond memory.

Posted by: inmytimeaz ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 11:07AM

I had sex with a girl friend in the park around Brigham Youngs grave while in college. Warm summer night late. Lots of fun.

Posted by: confusedkim ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 11:17AM

Were doing a church play and me and my bf ( we were 16 or 17 at the time) snuck off to a closet where they stored book of mormoms and teaching manuals and we did some heavy petting. Like under the clothes type stuff, all over those books. I made out by the water fountains at a stake dance. I don't know how we didn't get caught. And another time me and my cousin talked about sex and masturbation while walking through the sacred grove.

Posted by: vulturetamer ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 11:53AM

I made out with my 8th grade boyfriend in a dark classroom, I think his mom was setting up for a RS meeting later, she was in he building though. I think I might have even been babysitting my younger sibs who ran around in the cultural hall.

Oh, and then, when I was 15 I met a boy who I dated off and on for yearrrrrs, at church. He and I used to meet after sacrament (at my dad's ward, so you know, every other Sunday), in the church parking lot. We would pop the side door to my dad's van and sit.....and talk.....and um, yeah, heavy makeout sessions. Right there in broad daylight. Never got caught. It's so funny that my dad thought I was being so good, going to SS and YW'S. Never bothered to check on his deliquent in the parking lot....good times, good times.....lol.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:22PM

There are hormones all around
When there's sex at church
Empty classrooms to be found
Sneaking off to cop a feel
Find out if her boobs are real
Grab his crotch and make him squeal

Sex at church
Sex at church
On your back or when you kneel
There is sex at church

In a closet, in a car
There is sex at church
Someone's going to go too far
Did you see the Hendersons
In their van getting it on?
No one noticed they were gone
Having sex at church

Sex at church
Sex at church
Just don't try to take too long
With your sex at church

Date: June 29, 2012 12:27PM

Made me cry. Beautiful, Stray Mutt.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:46PM

Date: June 29, 2012 12:51PM

Hopefully it was worth it to know that your struggle made it that much funnier.

Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:32PM

That is such a testimony-builder, Stray Mutt.

Posted by: rander70 ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:34PM

Oh God! I laughed so hard at this! Hahaha!!!

Posted by: Sister_Twister ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 12:40PM

Very good.

You have skills.

I think you speak from experience too.

Sexy.

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:01PM

Did you ever know you were my hero?

Posted by: T-Bone ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 02:37PM

The celestial curtain always reminded me of a glory hole, anyway.

T-Bone

Posted by: June ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:02PM

Gave my first blow job as a teenager at church. I think it was during a road show practice or something.

Posted by: marisa ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:24PM

Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:29PM

Where were all these blowjobs, gropes and quickies when I was a teen at church! If I could only go back in time and relive those years... how different would they be!

Posted by: lbenni ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:34PM

made out in a car with heavy petting at 15 at some party or dance...afterward came back to the party and everyone said I was glowing...

my first sexual awakening...it was a mormon boy who first made me " glow"

Posted by: lbenni ( )
Date: June 29, 2012 04:36PM

on the other hand ( not pun attended)...

I overheard a bishop's wife say in RS, " I just lay there"..

That repulsed me...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.