Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: samuel l flyinghorse ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 04:17AM

met a new friend recently. Went off base with her and even slept w/ her too.

2nd time was Meet theFam!! time and I met her sisters at their yearly? gathering spot, some traveled X-country to be there, so I felt privileged to swim in estrogen!!

Little by little I found out my date was lds.
However, she never goes, doesn't believe and doesn't know what an ExMo is.

We were supposed to go to some type of "cowboy church" on Sun, but as we rolled into a local ward parking lot, I just got so sick.

thank heavens, listening to canned speeches and self hypnotic talk for 40mins wasn't too bad, then the GD class, REFRESHINGLY!!, was about the bible.

I remember the young ElderMishies had stepped up to me but I just shook their hand and looked at the wall behind them then turned away.

I love my new friends family, her mother and her brothers & sisters but I must be true to myself and my decisions I made about leaving Mormonism for good and about keeping myself at peace as well.

It pained me very much later that Sun night to refuse an BOM placement approach by my friends only active sister.

I can certainly understand the pressure mormons are under to get new members / tithepayers into theCult, but my heart ached to see that one sisters disappointment when I kindly said no.

Twice I've dated this girl, and 2nd time I met theFam!!
Since then I've stayed away from her. I told her my feelings, told her that I don't want to ever see anything bad get between her and her close-knit siblings, told her I was ExMo and will NOT Ever..... etc etc.

a young Navygirl was w/me awhile the other night and took my mind away from my lessactive Friend w/ benefits,

it still hurts though, but see, I'm getting over this problem by myself, and with lifes good lessons given to me over 40+ yrs,

at least I'm not running off to some bishop and seeking advice on how to live.

at least I'm not doing what most tbms think us ExMos are doing, whoring around, sleeping w/ everyone and just being a sex fiend.

my lady friends are friends first, after wards we see whats next. It's best to live each day (away from the church) as honestly as possible.

Hope you all are doing ok too.
always, lovs, Sam!!
fortStewart, GA

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Skunk Puppet ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 09:09AM

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 09:16AM

That's not a friend with benefits. That was a hook up.

Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 10:20AM

dogzilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's not a friend with benefits. That was a hook
> up.

Ya, one qualifier for a friend with benefits is that you can call at 2AM for a booty call and they actually show up.

Ron

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 09:16AM

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 09:19AM

Just in time, too. I go out on Feb 17, but not to Iraq. And I'm an old man. Why?

Posted by: 3X ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 10:29AM

"Little by little I found out my date was lds."

Sam, what in the Hell is the probability that an RFM'er would trip over another mormon lass? The universe is a strange place ...

"I told her my feelings, told her that I don't want to ever see anything bad get between her and her close-knit siblings, told her I was ExMo and will NOT Ever..... etc etc."

Well, that sounds good - but are you going to back in a week telling us about your _next_ date with Molly? (chuckle)

Hope duty in Georgia is an improvement over Iraq.

Posted by: helemon ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 10:42AM

Is the church gettng so desparate for converts the women are sleeping with potential members?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.