Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cristina ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 12:36AM

This may be silly but I just got my new long silk underwear from LLBean. They are heavenly!! Everything garments should have been had they been properly designed and had they been holy. I love these in cold weather!!!

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/887?nav=gnro

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Paul Davidson ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 12:55AM

woooooo hoooo! I like it! ;-)

Posted by: nalicea ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 02:50AM

I LOVE LLBean. I bet they are so comfy!

Posted by: paintinginthewin ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 04:43AM

that is perfect. Wow talk about comfort & pretty silk? athletic breathable layers in magenta? black? pretty?

my first winter I was Freezzzing without my garments, made a big deal of how cold I was for months- spent WAY to much turning the heater up. Nearly drove my husband out of the house roasting him- me frozen him walking around in his new wife beater undershirt.
I was ridiculous! now think of long silk underwear & wonderful breathable athletic gear in pretty pretty colors with an entire collection of lace.

Great post & thinking wish I'd seen that link the year I took my garments off!

Posted by: LJP ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 09:17AM

So do you wear your bra on the inside or the outside, LOL?!

Posted by: paintinginthewin ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 11:39AM

in the kitchen & greatroom with the fireplace, there's skimpy panties & bras with lace. in the unheated sewing room when there's things to do there's silk long underware pulled over everything so I can work in there.
just like jogging when its cold outside, myself I wear cute things underneath athletic liner layers & run or hike in gortex outergear.
& sorting things in the unheated garage or gardening in near freezing there's more layers than that!

makes sense to me. Where do you live? do you invest in 80 degree central heat? People near me have been asked to turn the thermostat down, not heat infrequently used rooms, & be more 'green' requring some cute layering

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 01:33PM

Posted by: Tauna ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 01:50PM

I live in South Dakota and our winters are brutal. It is so nice to have long underwear on. I got mine @ Sam's club and they are great...$20 for the set!! Of course I wear my bra UNDER the tops (lol). I am a big fan of dressing appropriately for the weather.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.