Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: archaeologymatters ( )
Date: April 13, 2012 08:50PM

Hey the topic of you celebrating your return from your mission got locked.

Thank you for going more into detail about how you left the church when you got home.

Very good stuff, it was a pleasure to read. That is awesome your life has turned out in such a positive way since you left the church. Sorry for the loss of your first love. That was a hard thing to read along with the horrible story of your first marriage. Other than that your story was an inspiring and uplifting tale. It felt very much like a "Shawshank moment." Hope you post on this board more often.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: flash ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 12:18AM

I am happy you like my story. It was only the condensed end of my story. The complete mission story can be found at www.postmormon.org in their 'Personal Accounts of Leaving' section with Flash as the author. I tried to post it here also in the Biography section but could not because there is a post length restriction. So if you want the unabridged edition, that is where it is. If someone can tell me how to get around that length restriction, I would post the whole story here also.

Yes, the loss of Kathy was a crushing blow. She was a very beautiful japanese girl both physically and as a person.

The Malaysian girl, I guess I should say woman now as I have been married to her over 21 years, is the light of my life. Meeting her and marrying her was the best move I have ever made in my life. I could not be happier.

I do post here a lot but not every week so keep reading and you will see a post every so often.

I do wish more RMs would post there 'last day' stories. I always enjoy them and I feel others do too. So my fellow RMs, I will ask again, What say you about your last day on your mission?

Posted by: archaeologymatters ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 02:49AM

Got a thing for Asians I take it, haha. Good for you. I love Asian women as well. They are the best of both worlds my experience has shown. They are beautiful and great lovers on one hand, and on the other they are very intelligent so you can have a great conversation with them.

I don't mean to generalize a whole race. Obviously there are dumb and ugly Asians. Just going by my experience.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.