Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Church Enemy ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 03:15AM

This question is a spinoff of thread that I posted a little while ago.

This is the one:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,436201

I am also wondering, as a female (Mormon and ExMormon), how much did and do you place emotional value on sex, even if it's suppose to casual?

I am wondering because I think that most women think like guys when it comes to it, but I want to make sure that I'm not in error and breaking hearts in my promiscuity, even after not deceiving anyone in getting some.

As I said on the other post, I don't b.s. anyone when it comes to getting it, and in doing so I think that there aren't any hurt feelings.

Thanks for hearing me out. I look forward to your input.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brigantia ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 05:45AM

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 05:49AM

Although I am not female, I fully support and encourage female promiscuity.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:19AM

I know that the pearls and swine thing comes from the Bible, but what exactly are you referring to?

Posted by: brigantia ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 01:28PM

And - I'm not sure who you are but I know what I am - and what I'm not.

Briggy

Posted by: Elaine Dalton ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:30AM

This post made me laugh so much. I can't believe you're actually being serious!
I guess I'm all for female promiscuity too. But I also believe in being classy if you can do both haha. I had sex when I was 15 so I knew being chaste and waiting until after my temple wedding was never going to happen.
Having said that, I know my best friend put A LOT of emotional value on her virginity and sex in general. I think you will struggle to find any TBM girls that don't. Maybe some of the more liberal girls might fall for your plan.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:33AM

I agree that not everyone is going to take the bait, thank goodness my background in sales and missionary work has helped me develop a thick skin and a "it's all a numbers game" outlook when it comes to reaching to people for anything.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:38AM

hahahahahaahahahahahaah fuck you are not serious, like you really can't be. Are you a troll?

Date: March 07, 2012 06:43AM

LOL.

It's funny that you ask that because my brother asked me the same thing when he came to the conclusion on how much I like to mark my own path and tend to go against the grain.

The answer is no I am not a troll and yes I am serious on the subject.

I am glad that you find me funny, for some reason most ladies that I seduce have their initial defenses get lowered through my humor. Interesting correlation I must say. Hmmmmmm....

Date: March 07, 2012 06:47AM

I forgot to mention that I use to get a lot of heat back in my mission from fellow missionaries due to my "it's all a numbers game" approach to proselytizing.

I use to hear things like "this isn't sales you know, this is the Lord's work".

Oh how naive my former comrades were!

Date: March 07, 2012 06:56AM

Omg why are you such a predator. You're like a serial killer or something.

"most ladies that I seduce have their initial defenses get lowered through my humor"

Seduce hahahaha I can't.

Trust me, this is not me being seduced if that is what you were insinuating.

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:04AM

Only a true, chicken-choking voyeur would ask that question. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Ron

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:56AM

Okay, I'll bite.

When I was a mormon, promiscuity made me feel like a dirty, worthless little slut whom no kind, good, decent man would ever want. Once I'd done the deed, you can't put the genie in the bottle, so instead of becoming the kind of girl that men marry, I became the kind of girl that guys just bang.

As an exmormon, I learned how to separate morality from my sexuality and learned that having sex, liking sex, and wanting sex do not make me a bad or immoral person. Treating others like garbage, using them for my own nefarious purposes, lying, deceiving, and stealing... those things would make me a bad, immoral person.

Conning someone into having sex when it goes against the grain of everything they believe in seems like a really cowardly way to get one's rocks off. Why not just be straight up and approach NON mormon women who don't have the same guilt and shame hangups as mormon women?

I think it's because you are terrified of women who can think for themselves and who might expect to be treated with respect and dignity. Therefore, the only way you can get laid is to con a bunch of naive mormon women into breaking their vows of chastity. Then you'll feel like a real man, who's swingin' meat, right? You can't be a real man unless you bring someone else down. You can't just approach a nonmormon who's got her head together about her sexuality, you feel compelled to exploit naive, innocent women who are conflicted about their sexuality. Because you want to HELP them.

Riiiiight.

Just like god set out 10 commandments and if you break them, you will burn in hellfire for eternity, suffering and weeping and wailing and gnashing your teeth... but he LOVES you.

You're pretty much justifying being a really awful creep for your own heinous purposes and you want a bunch of exmo women to tell you it's okay. It's really not.

I'll end this post the same way I ended the other one in your other thread: Get some therapy and work out your anger issues toward the church and toward women.

Posted by: kestrafinn (not logged in) ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:15AM

You "don't want to be breaking hearts"? What a line of B.S.

All you care about is getting laid. The woman's just an object to you, based on your posts in two threads. All of this talk of "seduction" and using manipulation "as a tool." You claim you're straight forward with them, yet you admit in the last column that you lead them along after sex if they are wondering about a relationship with the cheesy, cowardly "only time will tell" crap.

Your mentality about women and desire to manipulate them screams arrogant egomaniac to me.

Do women place emotional value on sex, even when it's casual? Depends on the individual, the situation, and the partner she's with. It's not a cut and dry answer - the same woman may have an emotional attachment with one partner, and not with another. But women with any sense of self worth DO place emotional value on being used as an object, regardless of whether it's purely sexual or emotional.

So yes - you're likely breaking hearts, although it's likely not as bad as your ego-inflation would like it to be, and not about the sex. It's about the women realizing that they were used and thrown away as objects, seen as having no value other than to f**k.

Posted by: Bridget ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 10:01AM

This guy seems like a total jerk.

"All the women I seduce..."

Idiot.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 10:06AM

for your posts on both threads.

for the OP--each person is different. Many mormon girls I knew who had sex before marriage did it because they thought the guy would marry them. Women--from my view--for the most part DO NOT view sex like men do and have different attitudes towards it. In fact, every person no matter whether they are male or female have their own personal feelings about sex.

You might also consider that someday you might run into a girl you want to marry and she won't WANT YOU because of your past and your "attitude" towards women.

Posted by: WinksWinks ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 10:13AM

It's very disrespectful.
You know exactly what their standards are by being familiar with the church.
You don't respect them.

Plenty of mormons, both male and female, go out and have one night stands, but the difference is they are the ones seeking such experiences. And most likely either won't reveal they are mormons, or will, and make a big show of "breaking the rules" with delight on their faces, in their attitudes, and all their body language.
But you don't want these mormons.

You WANT the ones who are conflicted and will experience emotional consequences.

That makes you a sick puppy in many peoples opinions, professional and amateur. Get some help, indeed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 10:15AM by WinksWinks.

Posted by: Mother of Daughters and Sons ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 11:16AM

You know what, Church Enemy? Just stick to prostitutes, would ya?

Or better yet, go get some counseling if you're not too blinded by your ego.

I hope my teenage sons don't turn out like you--so far they seem to respect women, not want to use them to take out their selfish physical and pyschotic needs on.

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 11:45AM

Yeah I have all boys and I would hate for any of them to turn out like this. Trash!

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 01:36PM

You can build their self-esteem, or you can tear it down.

From the nature of your posts, it seems you've chosen the second method.

That will only be successful for you for so long. When women get old enough to know what they want, they'll steer entirely clear of guys like you.

When you use the first method, even if things end, they'll likely end on good terms, and you'll still be able to talk to your exes like a civilized human being. And booty calls are also likely.

Posted by: pkdfan2 ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 01:51PM

He spent so much of his time learning how to seduce women, and juggling his sex life. He thought he was in control, but it was controlling him.

There was a point in his life where the tide shifted and he looked rediculous. I'd say that was about 24. Sadly, he still looks rediculous. (I so wish I could link to one of his websites.) He's a flim-flam man.

It takes a lot of energy that you could be putting into growing in other areas, including how to maintain and nurture relationships with others.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:06PM

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:07PM

If any woman desires to be promiscuous, but feels she needs emotional support to do so, feel free to contact me. I feel all of us need an opportunity to be who we are, and if we feel that who we are is trapped inside of us by an uncaring society, then we might need the help of some great guy to help us work it out. It would be a terrible sacrifice, but I am willing to be that guy who helps you work it out. I'll even supply an adult beverage or five to help the evening go smooth.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:11PM

Both in the literal and Biblical sense. They have an image of themselves as being these hunktacular sex machines when in reality they are usually insecure little boys inside.

Your attitude towards seducing Mormon women reminds me of Monty from the movie "Waiting:"
"That's why you have to go after high schoolers, Monty. They don't know the difference."

As far as promiscuity goes, I don't give a rat's ass what people do as long as everyone is upfront and honest, consenting adults and protecting themselves. Seducing naive Mormon women does NOT fall into this category. It's dishonest and cruel at best.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:50PM

You caught me. Now could you explain to me how I would actually accomplish hooking up with an ex-Mormon woman over this board. I haven't figured that part of my plan out yet.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:52PM

That's why a dating/hookup site for ex-mos is needed.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:54PM

I just had a multi-million dollar idea that I am steeling from you.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 03:44PM

Once upon a time, in a land not far away at all, there was this guy who desperately wanted to get into my pants. The more he hung around, the more creeped out I was. It seemed like he kept looking for the magic line that would cause me to remove my panties and fling them at him. It was clear to me that he wasn't interested in who I am as a person and he wasn't interested in getting to know me better to find out. I avoided him whenever possible. (Aside: I ran into him a couple weeks ago when I took my dog to the dog show. She barked and growled at him. I gave her a treat for scaring him off. LOL) One day, a friend reported to me that he'd been hounding her about me and had asked her "What's the best way to get into Dogzilla's pants?"

My friend, to her credit, said she had no idea. When she related all this to me, I told her, "Next time he asks you that, tell him to try respect first. He might get a bit further."

And so my young padawan, my advice to you is the same. You want to hookup with exmo ladies? Try respect first. Treat 'em like human beings who actually have feelings. I bet you'll get a lot further than apparently you have gotten so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 03:45PM by dogzilla.

Date: March 07, 2012 04:07PM

I apologize if my comments offended anyone. I was trying to be amusing.

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:41PM

falls short for many reasons that have been mentioned. I will add that it falls short in the area of consent. Consent includes relevant disclosure of one's intentions. In this case, Church Enemy is considering seducing Mormon women for the purpose of getting them out of the church, but his intention is not to disclose his reasons because, of course, they would be unlikely to consent to sex in that case. So seducing them is a kind of fraud. I don't know that it would rise to something like "rape by deception" but I think it could be approaching that.

My other thought about this is while we are adults and have ultimate responsibility for what we do, we all also have moments of bad judgment and vulnerability when we might be taken advantage of or consent to something truly harmful to us. Hopefully people around us will be kind enough to not take advantage even when they might be able to.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 02:43PM by robertb.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.