Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rt ( )
Date: February 28, 2012 10:18AM

I'd like to know if the temple work for two Dutch celebrities was done (our Queen's hubbie and a famous author):

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/SPQL-H5Y

and

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X13S-ZSZ

If you have access and want to help stir things up around here, please mail the screen shots to mormonisme@gmail.com (not the -e before the @).

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 29, 2012 12:50PM

Ghandi's baptism is currently causing quite a stink in the Dutch national media, it would be fun to jump on that bandwagon with a few local "victims".

Posted by: newexmo ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 03:26PM

Claus has had all ordinances done, all done in late 2004 in the Campinas Brazil Temple.

Dekker, baptism (1992; Chicago) and endowment (1994; Chicago).

E-mailed PDF printouts.

Date: February 29, 2012 05:12PM

Great, thanks for your help. I haven't gotten the printouts yet, but as I checked the OP, I noticed something funny: I wrote "not the -e before the @" but I meant "note the -e before the @" - LOL.

Could you resend to mormonisme@gmail.com please?

I have two journalists among my tweeps, let's see if we can raise a little hell...

Date: March 01, 2012 07:27AM

Newexmo sent me the data I requested in the OP. I wrote an article about this, detailing the ordinances that have been performed for our Queen's deceased husband. I figured that, as an exmo, that gives me an edge over journalists who merely write that these ordinances have been performed.

However, since this is a potentially huge thing over here (since the royal family is involved), I would like to receive confirmation from a second source that these ordinances have indeed been performed. Can anyone else please send the screenshots as requested in the OP to mormonisme@gmail.com?

I promise I shall return and extensively report on the turmoil this article will cause in our national media.

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: newexmo ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 05:16PM

Resent. You have my e-mail addy now, so I'll be able to help. I also posted on another thread that TSCC has repeatedly proxied Daniel Pearl, the reporter who was beheaded several years back. The Jewish reporter.

Posted by: brefots ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 09:18AM

Maybe I'm wrong here but as I recall it when I was leaving mormonism 10 years ago familysearch was public and online for anyone and you could look up all kinds of interesting stuff there, for example a number of different Jesus Christ (yep the "savior") has been submitted and evidently "saved" through silly rituals. Now you need an LDS-account? What is the next step? Only temple worthy members, unlikely to notice the wealth of goofyness in the database, will have access to it? When did this policy of hiding information start? (I don't mean in general, since it started even before there was a mormon church, but for familysearch).

Date: March 01, 2012 03:45PM

Last time I checked (many years ago) anyone could log in. I guess now that the technology is more readily available, it's an easy way to control the information flow - the hallmark of any cult.

Anyway, I received additional confirmation so I published my piece today. Let's see where it goes from here. For those of you who can read Dutch, the article is here:

http://www.mormonisme.nl/2012/03/prins-claus-gedoopt-door-de-mormonen.html

Prince Claus is the deceased husband of our queen Beatrix.

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:00PM

Verdommen! Viese hormonen!

Ron

Posted by: grubbygert ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 03:56PM

i applaud what you're doing, rt, and it makes me wonder about something...

i was a missionary in mongolia back when there were a lot of government restrictions on us - there were 2 periods where we couldn't teach discussions at all - and we had to be careful to follow the rules or risk getting the entire mission 'sent home'

i wonder about other countries right now that are looking at mormonism and thinking, "you know, they might not be so harmless -maybe someone should do a little research into them" and then they find out that the mormons baptized their most beloved national figures and that becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back

take india, for example - i don't know much about their government or politics but i do know that TSCC has only a handful of american missionaries for the entire country and has a lot of restrictions on them - could the dead-dunking of gandhi be the thing that makes someone very important in that government come right out and say, "mormons, that was a dick move - don't bother applying for any new visas"???

people on this board that live in (or have lived in) other countries might want to do a little looking into who else the mormons have dunked...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 03:57PM by grubbygert.

Date: March 01, 2012 04:10PM

Guess who's keeping a tab on things...

Posted by: grubbygert ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:31PM

excellent!

Date: March 01, 2012 04:34PM

Bummer, kinda ruins the surprise...

Domain Name ldschurch.org ? (Organization)
IP Address 216.49.181.# (THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS)
ISP THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS
Continent: North America
State : Utah
City : Salt Lake City

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 02:12AM

Does it feel like the bishop dropped in unannounced, just as you were about to enjoy a great glass of wine?

Posted by: OnceMore ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:43PM

rt, good work.

I see you attracted the attention of the all-seeing mormon eye.

Posted by: josephsmyth ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 05:39PM

Prince Claus was baptized by Mormons
In recent weeks there has been much ado about the Mormon practice of people after their death deputy to baptize. The controversy erupted in mid-February when came to light that the Mormons Jewish Holocaust victims, including Anne Frank, were posthumously baptized. This week was also Mahatma Gandhi Deputy baptized.

Font of the temple in Zoetermeer
Vicarious baptism, or "baptisms for the dead" as the Mormons call it themselves, works as follows. First, the personal data of the deceased to be recorded in the genealogical database of the Mormon church. Then the member vicarious baptism would do to a Mormon temple. There goes he or she (depending on the sex of the deceased) a baptism by immersion on behalf of the deceased. The name of the deceased is then added to the standard baptismal formula: "I baptize you for the deceased Klaus Georg Wilhelm Otto Friedrich Gerd von Amsberg in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit."

Klaus Georg Wilhelm Otto Friedrich Gerd von Amsberg?

Indeed, Prince Claus was posthumously baptized on August 13, 2004 in the temple of Campinas in Brazil. It was he also confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and he was the office of elder in the Melchizedek priesthood.

Two weeks later, on August 26, 2004, Prince Claus were called for ordinances in the temple of Sao Paulo. This is a ritual washing and anointing, the neophyte (or his deputy) was also the much talked about Mormon underwear gets attracted (in the Anglo-Saxon press irreverently called "magic underwear" called).

Special underwear Mormons in the temple have been
This ablution and anointing prepares for the so-called endowment, a symbolic ceremony in which the inwijdelingen be admitted to heaven after providing four secret handshakes (borrowed from Freemasonry) and the corresponding secret passwords (see the clip from the series Big Love for an impression of the endowment). During this ritual promise the Mormons all their time, money, talents and even their lives if necessary, to dedicate to the building of the Mormon church. For this endowmentceremonie Prince Claus was on 9 November 2004 performed in the temple in Campinas.

After remaining two rituals, called seals. Seals have family commitments in life are made, but which, according to Mormon theology through this ritual also take effect in the afterlife. A Mormon church wedding is such a seal. This promise participants loyalty "to the laws, commandments and ordinances of the new and everlasting covenant" - that is faithful to the church, not to each other (only implied).

But there is more to regulate the afterlife if you want to enjoy carefree as Mormon. The children who come from a temple marriage, remain in the afterlife automatically belong to the family. But if the parents only sealed together after the children are born, they must still be sealed to their parents.

The seal of Prince Claus to his parents was conducted on November 10, 2004 in Campinas. To his wife, Queen Beatrix, a little late in coming because Her Majesty is not dead yet and so far no attempt seems to be Mormon to themselves and to life to her deceased husband to be sealed, for example in the Mormon temple in Zoetermeer.

Osijlaan the Mormon temple in Zoetermeer
Moreover, it is not Queen Beatrix in the Prince Claus waiting to be sealed as his wife, but Baronesa (sic) Gosta Bussche-Haddenhausen, the mother of the prince. Well, if we learned anything from the news in recent weeks than it is that strange things in that Mormon database ...

Respond to this article on the forum of mormonisme.nl or talk with us on Facebook.

Was that close?

Date: March 02, 2012 01:31AM

Not bad for a machine. It appears even translating machines don't get sarcasm. The second to last paragraph should read something like:

Prince Claus was sealed to his parents on Nov. 10, 2004 in Campinas. The selaing to his wife, queen Beatrix is pending as Her Majesty is not dead yet and, so far, doesn't appear to want to become a Mormon herself and be sealed to her dead husband herself, in the The Hague temple for instance [pic of "our" temple].

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.