Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 05:20PM

All right,
Sorry for yelling but this is so over the top I needed to post this. I am working on my book about my experience in Mormonism, and I am writing about seeing Janice Kapp Pery. So I looked up her song, "Army of Helamen" on you tube just to remember (I really hate that song) and on the comments I see one that just set me off. "Mitt Romney will be President in 2013." What the Fuck does Mitt Romeny have to do with Janice Kapp Perry or the Army of Helamen? I tried to post this link on here, but couldn't, I would probably punch that little TBM asshole in the face if I ever met him, that is just pure cultish ignorance to post something like that under that video.
If anyone wants to see what I am talking about just look up Janice kapp Pery and go to the video link of "army of helaman" with the picture of a Temple on it and read the comments. Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 05:25PM by tombs1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Zeezromp ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 05:23PM

It's difficult to listen to them now but they were a big part of my two years association with the LDS ward.

I think those tunes were more convincing for me than Smiths scriptures! lol

Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 05:25PM

I just found out the person who posted those comments is a woman, but read them anyway, and go the the link.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 05:28PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.