Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Said the kettle ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 05:15PM

I love this board. I know it is the one true board because I prayed about it and it was revealed to me that this board is true. Please do not mock me and my testimony of this board, my fellow posters, and the words we live by.

Those who persecute me and my beliefs just verifies to me how true this board is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: reasonabledoubt ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 05:38PM

What's funny is that when I bore my heartfelt testimoney to the untruthfulness of the church a few weeks ago to my TBM sister, her Catholic husband, and my NOMish wife I felt something akin to the "spirit" for the first time in a religious setting in a helluva long time. True story.

Posted by: atheist&happy:-) ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 05:42PM

who don’t hesitate to insult the women who don’t behave like they think they should i.e. if you voice an opinion they don't like or if you question their "authority", and "perfect knowledge", because after all they are men, right? It's why I post less.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 09:08PM

Just ignore them a&h...a yr. or longer ago I felt the same way. It is less harsh now I think. But I let them have their say and just laugh under my breath. I am sure you pick up on the priesthood authority thing if you were a former Mormon. I wasn't. But I pick up on the slap downs for sure.

Posted by: tinak ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 06:46PM

Preach it!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.