Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:39PM

I for one was enjoying some fine coffee at Good Earth Cafe (Lethbridge, AB) with my pals....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 12:40PM by andyb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ragnar ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:47PM

I'm listening to music, getting caught up on writing reports for my side work (so I can get paid for them), and lounging around.

What I'm NOT doing is getting dressed (in white shirt, suit and tie), driving over to an LDS Corp building, and sitting through three hours of stupidity, where everyone pretends to be a cookie-cutter person, saying the 'right' things and smiling insincere smiles.

This is a lot less stress now, and I'm probably much healthier for it...

Posted by: PapaKenNotLoggedIn ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:54PM

Going to brunch with 10 retired gay men in Palm Springs. The weather is perfect, too!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 07:19PM

We were there in PS (actually Cathedral City) last week...loved it...

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:06PM

Put the new grill together so I can cook salmon on it tonight.

Posted by: janebond462 ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:08PM

Watching Law & Order reruns on TNT and making tomato soup for DD.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:10PM

After breakfast and coffee,,started cleaning out my garage. Have ribs in the smoker. Lady friend will join me later today for dinner. Life is good..

Posted by: kristine ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:30PM

Attended "Grace Alive" service in my church. It's an upbeat contemporary service with a granddaughter who was serving as acolyte. After lunch we are going to bake cup cakes with a girl friend of hers. Then a sleepover at Gramma's (no school tomorrow) Fun times, great memories for her (I hope).

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 04:28PM

Living the high life. (Sarcasm, not double entendre)

Posted by: ahem ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 04:54PM

Beating off.

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 06:26PM

I only attended SM to support my kids. But my gosh, the damn last speaker is a member of the stake presidency and a member of my ward and notorious for deliberately going on and on and on when talking. When the 70 minutes were done for the meeting, I just walked out, bwaa haa haa. :-D

Posted by: saviorself ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 07:22PM

Feed my three pets, clean the kitchen, make pancakes (from scratch) for DW, read newspapers on the Internet, take a two hour nap, feed pets, watch some DVR-recorded programs from the Smithsonian channel, play free cell game, cut up cardboard boxes to put out for re-cycling tomorrow, enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, and now watch more recorded TV shows.

I love the DVR recorder in our Comcast cable box. I record the programs any time during the 24-hour day, and watch them at the time of my choosing. When watching I fast forward through the commercials -- 15 seconds to bypass 3 or 4 minutes of commercial time.

I love the Aerial America series on the Smithsonian channel. I am about to watch the California episode. Really great HD photography and very informative. They will be replaying the California program in the next few hours, in case anybody wants to record or view it.

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 07:37PM

with two dogs, mom and her sister... :) didnt see any Manatees or crocs this time though! :(
maybe next! :)

Posted by: Outcast ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 07:43PM

Yoga and a 1 hour power walk. So happy the sunlight is getting stronger. December/January are hard on me. I feel like I can never wake up. The fog is starting to lift and I am coming alive again.

I really should learn to just hibernate.

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:31PM

Watching eyelid movies. Most of the movies were okay, but one featured my mother and was horrific.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:52PM

I slept in until 10am, stayed in my pajamas until noon after I had coffee made in my French press, which is something I only do on Sundays. At noon, I had my daily shower.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.