Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 05:01AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: They don't want me back ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 05:46AM

but I will be have spiritual thoughts about how to spend my money.

Posted by: chic in the heart of Moville ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:52AM

I work at a ski resort. I'm getting my morning ski lessons out then I am playing the rest of the day. Little fresh powder too :-)

Posted by: southbound ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:59AM

Day off in the oil patch. Laundry, nap, catching up on stuff, hang out in camp.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 09:48AM

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 10:29AM

Ate a chicken and leak pie with two slices of cheese and onion bread for a late breakfast.

Cleaned up in the study. Made a start on reading a book I am gong to review called: "Why Religion is Natural and Science is Not". (Before anyone leaps up and down, it is not anti-science, far from it, in fact!)

Also I have done some work on promoting a media and PR company that my wife and I have set up.

I have uploaded some news of a book that a friend has written and published via Kindle. His first E-book, all his previous books were published in print, so this is a first for him.

Now waiting to see what is going to happen. We might be eating out for Sunday lunch, or sharing the cooking with a couple we know.

All in all, a good day, so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 10:30AM by matt.

Posted by: James Wilmons ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 10:42AM

Me and the girlfriend travelled up north last night for one of our favorite band's concert, so we got a hotel and stayed the night. It was a killer time, and we both enjoyed the adult beverages at the show. This morning it's brunch, shoppin for her and the quick two hour drive home. Such a better weekend than going to three hours of meetings preceded by 2 hours of gossip meetings.

Posted by: augustsummerdawn ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 10:59AM

hmmm going shopping maybe out for lunch,then chilling on the net.

Posted by: nowI'mfound ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 11:02AM

Making crepes for breakfast and then heading down to my exmo bro's house to help him and his live-in fiance work on stuff for their non-temple wedding. What? a beautiful wedding at a gorgeous location that everyone can witness??? How horribly misguided they are! Because, you know, the only real marriages are in temples wearing gawd awful clothes with most of your family waiting outside...duh ;)

Posted by: Pil-Latté ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:12PM

Posted by: student ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:35PM

It is about a FTM transgendered person and how she survived Nazi Germany during WWII.

It has been 7 years since I ran into the wall of my mormon bubble, Truman Burbank style. I still get a rush from experiencing the things I used to avoid due to my previous cult affiliation.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:40PM

She doesn't get around much anymore but she loves plants. So I've purchased some of the pots with a water resevoir that will let me water them once or twice a week. I love my grandma.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:51PM

Making meals for the week and doing minor chores. I'm working 12 hour shifts this week, so I want to get as much prep set up as possible so I can come home, eat, and crash, lol.

Also trying to come up with a few fun activities for my charges tomorrow. Also work some more on a lucite pendant that's giving me some issues, come up with some new flower headpieces.

Posted by: Charley ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:53PM

Sipping coffee and listening to music.

Posted by: jeb ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:11PM

Breakfast at home with my family. Just finished watching Kung Fu Panda. Great day so far!

Posted by: Calypso ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:17PM

A few hours after my plane from NY landed late last night, my sister went into labor (perfect timing!!!!) so I spent all night at the hospital, will be heading back to visit in a few hours:) The baby also happened to be born on my brother in law's birthday! So it'll definitely be a nice celebration. What a birthday present eh? Have a nice Sunday everyone =)

Posted by: introvertedme ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:23PM

Congrats!! We slept in, have a lot of family in and out this weekend, which is great (most of the time), enjoying the new snow that has fallen, are staying warm and snug, will work on taxes, eat well, and enjoy family time on our own terms rather than how TSCC says we ought to be. So nice.

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:35PM

Slept in which I hate cuz I always have the strangest dreams during that time, then I wake up super groggy. Had breakfast and am now drinking my 3rd cup of coffee. Will walk to Fred Meyer in a little while to get a roast chicken from the deli, then later this afternoon wash dishes and clean the kitchen up after the cookies I made yesterday. Then ... ???

Posted by: Shazam101 ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:46PM

Watched my new blu-ray sampler of Star Trek: The Next Generation, gonna walk my doxies, do a little home work and chill. DW went to a Born Again Church this morning with her sister and this afternoon will teach Relief Society. Pastor is a member of the Credit Union where my DW works and he and his wife invited her. I did not go because the TSCC has forever turned me off to organized religion and wasn't into "Las Vegas Jesus".

Posted by: atheist&happy:-) ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 02:13PM

I am working on housecleaning, and listening to punk rock which I love almost as much as heavy metal, and opera. I can't decide.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 04:21PM

I completely forgot it was Sunday. It makes me feel good to realize that. :)

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 04:36PM

Coffee - playing of Facebook and RfM - cleaning - watching lame old movies on tv - taking care of my son who has a bad cough (which mostly involves arguing with him to take his meds, drink his OJ, put Vicks on his chest etc. A mother's opinion can't compete with the all-encompassing knowledge of a teenage boy who is certain he'll be fine without any help, dontcha know. :)

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:19PM

(The arguing, not the cough.) :)

Posted by: elderborracho ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 06:16PM

I have to drink first to lower my inhibition. Plus if I fall it won't hurt as bad, until tomorrow, along with my hangover.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:27PM

Coffee, posted pictures on Facebook from Saturday's archery event I went to, read the paper, and took a nice nap.

Posted by: Inverso ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 08:37PM

Traveling back from Las Vegas where I was meeting with que.er Latinos/as on the UNLV campus to create a new organization to promote Jotería studies. I have not felt so loved and understood in a very, very long time. I was tempted to lead a march on the LDS institute building two doors down from where we met, but why spoil everyone's mood by bringing the morg into the picture?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 08:37PM by Inverso.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.