Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Yaqoob ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 08:41AM

The following link drives me bat shit loopy:

http://www.lds.net/forums/advice-board/43213-question-about-temple-work.html

You gotta read the whole thing.

She says that the second wife was pleased when she did temple work for boyfriends father, but first wife assaulted her in temple. She means their ghosts... In the temple... Ghosts. In. The. Temple. Angry and happy ghosts...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: another guy ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 08:54AM

"maybe I need to update my meds... "

Posted by: RAG ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 09:05AM

Posted by: Yaqoob ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 09:22AM

As a one time TBM I must ask how the heck did an angry ghost get in the temple?? Where were the angel guardians? If god is a fair and just god he should offer some sort of bureaucratic complaint process wherein the first wife's ghost could appeal the second wife's ghost's sealing.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 09:32AM

What a freak show! But it makes morgbots feel special and chosen.

Posted by: omreven ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 09:49AM

Reading that gives me the creeps.

I wonder if this one will hit the "I'm a Mormon" ads.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 09:58AM

I think it was very presumptuous of her to do the sealings before she is officially a member of her boyfriend's family. Rather creepy, actually. She's not even calling him her fiance. I guess she's hoping that he'll convert. She strikes me as being very TBM.

And what's with her objecting to having a husband buried beside his first, beloved wife? If I were to marry a widower I would expect that he had already made burial arrangements.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 11:41AM

PUT THE CALL OUT for that woman who does the parodies of "I Am A Mormon" ads--she has GOT to do this one:

I'm no longer alive but since we believe in eternal life, I hang around to make sure my idiot family doesn't fuck up our box seats in the Celestial Kingdom. You know, one bad handshake and you're out- yep, your husband's gone and the kids and I are assigned to some other asshole. I fixed him good, though, every time he tries to get sealed to that bitch he replaced me with, I make sure his tongue is tangled up real good....I'm LaRue Bacon, temple name Anastasia, and ...I'm A Mormon!

Anagrammy

Posted by: christieja ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 12:41PM

Creepy, creepy, creepy

Posted by: Anubis ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 04:13PM

"I mean if I was in this situation, I don't care how much my husband loved his first wife, he is getting buried by ME. If there is room she can be on his other side, but if not, too bad!"

I wonder how she would feel having to share her husband sexually with another woman.

Sometimes you have to shake your head and other times you feel ike shaking theirs!!!!

Posted by: Moira (NotLoggedIn) ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 10:56PM

Posted by: OlMan ( )
Date: November 07, 2011 10:59PM

Lots of Mormons have talked to their dead relatives, apparently unaware that scripture forbids it.

Posted by: Cristina ( )
Date: November 09, 2011 05:03PM

Someone should make a movie about people walking around in white doing ordinances in the temple and then reveal it's really a psyche ward. (No offense to anyone in a psyche ward.)

I used to work in the Salt Lake temple and it was funny how many other workers were afraid to be alone in any of the rooms or to walk through the celestial room. They expected spirits to appear to them.

This chick sickens me. Mostly because her question seems disingenuous. She's just bragging about how spiritual she is by pretending dead people are with her and relying on her so they can claim their own family relationships. It's competition disguised as a question.

Posted by: medgirl007 ( )
Date: November 09, 2011 05:49PM

I had a really shitty day today....then I come home, hop on the board and read this..and laughed my damn ass off. This thread is awesome. LOL.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: November 09, 2011 06:24PM

Her troubles over the sealings was really the dead telling her you are not my relative, let this work alone so my family can do it you crazy bitch!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2011 06:25PM by Joe Laban.

Posted by: caedmon ( )
Date: November 09, 2011 06:26PM

Hey, I tell my Mormon family & friends that if they necro-dunk me I WILL FIND A WAY to haunt them.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.