Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: November 05, 2010 07:11PM

...that i just inadvertently discovered on some Ancient Papyrus pieces of Abrahamic scrolls wrapped around some dead anchovies i purchased at JimBobs Bait-Tackle-Diner up on Hwy 49 in the foothills that i was using as fish bait for my recent fishing trip.

To the best of my ability in deciphering these strange and wondrous hieroglyphic-looking type scrawls in some reformed form of ancient off-beat dialectical Chaldean it looks to say that the first portion of Mormon or "Mor" refers to either intelligence or intellect and that "mon" refers to either childish, immature or dishonesty depending on its usage and inflection to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree.

So as best as i can reckon according to these obviously authentic Abrahamic shards of papyrus wrapped around my anchovies it looks to say that the true and everlasting root meaning of the word "Mormon" is actually "one who is intellectually immature and/or dishonest.

Of course depending on it's usage in either written or verbal form!!!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.