Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: January 11, 2018 03:20AM

So I was at the gym last week and in the locker room there were a bunch of mormon girls all crying watching the tv playing on the tv was all about remembering Tommy boy. And one lady came on and said "he will always be remembered for his honesty!!!!! Oh brother!!!!! I almost started laughing and the Mormons would have been pissed but I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little bit. Oh yes Tommy Boy was just the KING of "honesty" wasn't he?! Lol lol oh.....MAAAAAN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: January 11, 2018 03:43AM

you see, there you go getting bogged down in details ...... of downer reality, when it would have been so much easier to just go with the MORmON flow to have a fantasy based emotional high over the loss of Tommy ........

Posted by: Atari ( )
Date: January 11, 2018 08:09AM

Frustrating right? The guy was a creep but people are so brainwashed they fail to see it.

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: January 11, 2018 03:01PM

I think i might be in love with this girl in the opening thread haha jk ;) but maaaybe not kidding. Spandex is great just throwing that out there ;).

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.