Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 12:40AM

--Got this love note today (posted below as originally spelled, paragraphed and punctuated):

"I’m sure i m not the first to tell you this,but i want to know how your mom and dad feel knowing that they raised a flaming idiot .I know your a satire wanna be cartoonist but instead you are a hate filled idiot. your mom and dad must sit and cry knowing they gave life to a raging flaming idiot. as your latest cartoons show . . . you my (not) friend are the true flaming idiot , I’m sure the [news] . . . will give you now, and will continue to give you fodder for the future proving my point of how big of an idiot you are. tell your mom and dad i feel for them and i am sorry that you grew up to be a flaming idiot and by the way i have a 5 year old grandson the can draw much better than you because he is not an idiot like the idiot you have become or maybe the idiot you have always been, again I’m feel bad for your mom and dad for having to put up with a first class idiot…. all my future ads ect. will now go to crags list and I’m praying that more people will join me . . . p]ease pass on [to your fellow opinion writers] that they to in mine and many others opinion they to are idiots also. . . . i can read the comics on the inter web i hope you read this and it cures you you flaming idiot."
____

I get it. I'm a flaming idiot who can't draw as well as a 5-year-old. (I didn't inform this individual that my parents can't sit and cry over creating a flaming idiot that can't draw as well as a 5-year-old because they both happen to be deceased).

--This was my reply:

"Wow. Cartoons really get you worked up.

"Thanks for writing."
_____

--The Complainer wrote back:

"you are not funny you are a hateful man"

--My reply:

"You expressed your hatred toward me by calling me names repeatedly and pretending to speak in behalf of my dear and deceased parents. . . .

"Good-day."
_____

I hope this person enjoys receiving his future fill of life-fulfilling cartoons on "the inter web."

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2018 10:55PM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 12:50AM

I counted 5 "flaming idiots". Did I miss any ? He must have received his education from crags list.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 09:35AM

It was hard to count, the grammar and spelling overall were so atrocious.

Maybe it takes a flaming idiot to know one? Oh, wait, except Steve's not one. Oh, well.

Posted by: danr ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 10:28AM

I'm pretty sure that your cartoons are a bit over his head.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 10:47AM

Ya think maybe the inter web is the one between the regular internet and the dark web?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 02:02PM

Posted by: afraid of mormons ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 02:12PM

Aw, he's just jealous....

So many Mormons I know excuse jealousy as something harmless, when it's actually another manifestation of hatred.

You would be reasonable to proceed with caution around this person.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 02:41PM

Can't spell and is in love with the "I" word. He/she/it needs to take a pill....WTF!

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 03:19PM

Haters gonna hate.

At least your cartoons stir up strong emotions in your readers to elicit such strong responses from those Mormon foes.

Date: January 09, 2018 05:27PM

He certainly has his own political god of choice (which I purposely edited out of his response in order to keep his complaint from becoming a political springboard for craziness here).

Posted by: Lilac ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 06:39PM

Very entertaining. But it's scary at the same time that a flaming idiot like him has contributed to the gene pool.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 07:00PM

hahhaahhahahahahahhaha That was the perfect response.

Date: January 09, 2018 10:58PM

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: January 09, 2018 07:15PM

I'm so sorry. I know that being called a flaming idiot by someone so intellectual and articulate must be a real blow. Just so you know, I don't think you're a flamer at all.

I have an acquaintance who loves to tell me how crazy I am. Mind you, this person only graduated high school because they counted Home Ec. for math and Chorus for Social Studies. And that was the end of any sham of an education they received (so I have to read the insults like you do this guy--try to do it phonetically). Oh, yes, and they also believe an angel with a sword of fire made JS fuck young girls when he really really didn't want to cheat on his dear wife, that god curses bad people with a skin of blackness and that their long panties have magical powers.

Yes, I too cry buckets of tears when I'm insulted so. Then I thank the universe for lining the stars up to get me away from all those sane, non-idiotic people.

Posted by: Cpete ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 12:09AM

Best to check your privlage steve.:/

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 12:15AM

Another inter web critic. They grow them like wheat in Utah.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 12:21AM

All I ever hear about my genealogy is something from some Italian about sunny beaches.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 01:25AM

That email couldn't have been from my dad, thank god. He says things just like that, but it's always in all caps.

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 01:54AM

That's the value of religion. It can make you think your hateful
actions are fine and moral . . . like when you say a lot of
hateful things to an apostate from that religion.

Date: January 10, 2018 04:28AM

that serve as triggers from some event that occurred in the critic's past. Lots of people seem incapable of realizing or admitting the operational reality of that fact in their own lives.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 04:30AM by steve benson.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 02:32AM

... long as you’re not a flaming-sword angel.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: January 10, 2018 03:05AM

SB, allow me to comfort you. You must be crying your heart out because that snaggle- toothed jackass is displeased with your work. There, there. There, there.

Date: January 10, 2018 04:20AM

Your exercise in compassionate service is therefore quite unnecessary.

There's more of this kind of goofy garble from where that came. I encounter it on a rather routine basis.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 04:25AM by steve benson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.