Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 09:48PM

He halfway sounded like he might have been proposing some sort of plural marriage by using "surrogate mother" as a cover narrative. I wondered if he was LDS. He did attend the Freeman Institute founded by Mormonism's dear departed Cleon Skousen, but Trent Franks himself is listed as Baptist. His bio did mention his involvement with Ev Meacham.

OTOH, maybe he just thought husband inseminated surrogate mothers was an idea whose time had come. Whatever the case was, I'm sure the Intrepid Cartoonist at the Arizona Republic will get to the bottom of it, and create a suitable Satan-inspired cartoon!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2017 09:48PM by Brother Of Jerry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 12:11AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/932052001

I wouldn't be surprised if he bails from Congress sooner than his stated resignation date of January 31, 2018. No doubt, more shoes will drop on this unfolding scandal. His "seeking surrogacy" explanation certainly is being questioned. I decided to change horses in the middle of the stream late in the day and do a cartoon on our soon to be ex-congressman, Mr. Franks, which will be published in tomorrow's paper, as well as online at azentral.com under the opinion section, which I will link to here after it goes up on that site.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 01:27AM by steve benson.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 12:19AM

Oh, man. What a gift.

Women are vessels to that guy. What a creep.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 11:10AM

Saw it already. Great job...except the drawing makes him look more handsome than he looks in real life. :-D

(Loved the little grabby hands!)

Posted by: Anonymous989 ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 11:32AM

His explanation for stepping down is total BS. Since he came out so fast and decided to step down, I hope we still get to find out what he really did. It must be very bad to make him run for the hills so quickly.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 11:58AM

Another piece of poop politician.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 11:59AM by saucie.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 02:55PM

Something stinks here. Doesn't appear his wife knew (my speculation) much about his talking with the young girls.

The rule gets played out over and over that those who protest the loudest (morals, abortion, etc.) are usually in the thick of things.

Posted by: unbelievable2 ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 04:17PM

He's out today. Good riddance.

Posted by: Jersey Girl ( )
Date: December 08, 2017 06:18PM

My brother in AZ sent me a picture of a truck that says "Turd Burglar" on the back. Seems to be a business that picks up poop.Could someone send them to get Mr. Franks?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.