Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 09:58AM

NOW is the perfect time to interject into koriwhore's thread of what it has become in America? TSCC is ready and waiting for these pedophiles who think it is ok to be such.

TSCC needs to be mentioned as the whore of a church it is and can be...disguised as a holier-than-thou church with all their nextlife beliefs, NOW is the perfect time to mention TSCC, throw them in the limelight for what it really is------FAKE!!!!!!

But they will take your money gladly. Fellow JS pedophiles unite. We believe this is what GAWD wants us to do. Marry many, asap. marry means have sex in MORmONism.

Who is gonna step up and alert the news? FOX news?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 01:13PM

Haha fox news thats funny. They are bought and paid for and so is hollywood. I have never really seen mormonism shown for its trueself on the zombievision or in a real movie.

Date: November 28, 2017 01:16PM

have you heard from Boner?

Date: November 28, 2017 01:23PM

Yea we are talking via email so i guess technically this is my last day here if i am to listen to my counselor's advice which is what i usually do.

Date: November 28, 2017 03:14PM

badass,
Thanks for your help this past summer getting me thru my awakening. I hope you come back sometime? Not too many people respond to my drivel. I might disappear as well. I am not getting anywhere post-LDS. I still feel so empty and alone. No friends is a hard fact of life now days. They all want to keep believing in the guy in the sky and his crap of a religion.....

Keep up your good work with your father. Maybe you two can be friends someday? I have always been an eternal optimist. Why has your name already been deleted from here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2017 03:17PM by cutekitty.

Date: November 28, 2017 04:39PM

Nobody responds because they are not me and haven't been through what i have been through, not even close so i have sympathy and empathy for the wounded. But this is not the venue for me to help people. Not only can i get out of an organization but i can get out of the stage of recovery after the organization, my goal to be as healthy minded as my counselor is coming. I recommend a maximum of five months on here to vent it all out and find some truth after that get the f#ck out of here and don't linger for years and years. If you hang out here for many years you will be lost forever, no offense to people that talk about pity pat subjects that get you no where. You are one of the legit cutekitty and same with the boner. As for me i remain a bad guy and a good guy as always. Able to draw out both types of people to attack or befriend me. I will have a real life and you can write that down. Badass signing out for real because i really have to now, i am mentally strong enough my counselor and i both agreed the site was now hindering me sooo don't want that.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 06:03PM

Let's hope you continue to lurk and post on RfM.

Whatever works best for you though.

Behave.

Date: November 28, 2017 07:35PM

We will see how it goes, if boner says i am needed here i may return, hopefully a more healthy individual and less obnoxious venting. I have to get all my physical problems fixed so i can think more clearly for sure.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 07:44PM

Makes sense.

Date: November 28, 2017 06:17PM

I hope you stay on too, cutekitty.

Pollythink has some good suggestions.

It takes time to undo the longterm 'damage' of life inside a cult.

We're all searching for something, I personally believe.

Just keep on keeping on. You have as much to contribute to RfM as others do. Don't undervalue yourself. You have much to offer.

I have noticed a common denominator among ex-Mormons though. We don't blend in easily outside of the cult. Many of us have had to forge a life on our own without the benefit of close friends.

I've learned to enjoy alone time. With my children grown there seems to be more than enough to keep me occupied day to day. Keep interested in what's happening in the world, your community, etc. There is life outside of Mormonism.

I don't smoke or drink either. Avoid the bars and night life because that was never my thing. For health sake I'm not about to change that now. Quality of life and preserving my health are my priorities so I can enjoy what years have left on this planet.

Date: November 28, 2017 07:38PM

I don't think we were ever meant to blend if we did we would just be like the morg but in a new location.

Date: November 28, 2017 08:40PM

LOL.

Were we predestined, or foreordained?

:)

Date: November 28, 2017 09:59PM

Predestined, foreordained can kiss my ass.

Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 03:36PM

Posted by: cutekitty ( ) "Not too many people respond to my drivel. I might disappear as well. I am not getting anywhere post-LDS. I still feel so empty and alone. No friends is a hard fact of life now days."
-----
Dear cutekitty: This is not a popularity contest here. It seems to me you get as much chatter from your posts here, as the rest of us.

As to your outside life: Go wherever people gather (that is, to areas that interest you):

Coffee 'restaurants' seems a good bet; and libraries always welcome volunteers. What about political gatherings (Rep., Dem., or whatever you choose)--they always appreciate new members. And also, schools appreciate 'teacher's helpers'.

As it appears, nothing is stopping you from getting active in your community (where one can meet a lot of new friends), but your own lack of self-confidence.

Also, the above beats being lonely.

Best Wishes,

P.

Date: November 28, 2017 04:04PM

I do get out of the house almost everyday....

I am active with a group to beautify our town for over 7 years. We clean up areas and plant stuff. These folks are green in and out. I am an old hippy from the late 60's early 70's. I recycle faithfully.

All my friends were at church. My family that I ever had is/ are all dead. I feel like a phreak out in the world of every thing I used to avoid.... I don't belong out side my bubble of a life. I drive old folks around. I get various conversation. That's not lonely. Lonely is having nobody to call for an emergency of any sorts any more. No close family left-dead. Worked in a high school 12 yrs. done with that...unless tutoring algebra?

I don't mean to sound like such a pity party but I might as well be in upstate Alaska looking for friends. I don't smoke tobacco or drink OH, so that medium is off the table for me. The old people are not my friends, they have their own. I guess I still have standards, moron or other wise what I will tolerate for a close friend? I am trying to be my own friend now taking care of my body, riding a bike, eating better daily and so on...

When I said I wasn't getting anywhere post-LDS I meant we are all in the same boat, so to speak, of being without religion, gawd, cheese n'rice, holyghost protection, and so forth. Please do not think I meant leaving RfM. This site saved any sanity I had in this world. I read, in the beginning,literally for days, then hours at a time of LIES I believed in. of others who were going thru what I had, (some how?), I call this finding the TRUTH about TSCC. Where do we go from here? I think it is time to bring down the empire? Expose it to the world what a money pit it is, amongst other things. A pedophile palace...

I am new at coffee. I have made some wide eyed observations making coffee drinks. Too much, too little. It definately is an acquired taste. I think I don't know where to start a life outside TSCC? Or how to even? Cussing has been real fun but it feels fake. The new clothes were liberating, sleeveless and shorts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2017 06:56PM by cutekitty.

Posted by: Moe Howard ( )
Date: November 29, 2017 10:31AM

Cutekitty,
Have you considered joining a Meetup group. We just moved to a new area and its been a great way to meet new people. My wife joined Boomer Babes and they get together every week for a couple of hours doing various activities.

Posted by: angela ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 08:31PM

Well, it is drivel after awhile.....

Mormonism doesn't have the corner market on anything, yet some still don't seem to be able to see that yet....

Date: November 29, 2017 03:25PM

I was a blind sheeple for a long time.

Posted by: Boballooie0691 ( )
Date: November 28, 2017 09:33PM

Life is what you make of it cutekitty and it sounds like you are living a much richer life than a lot of people I know. And being an eternal optimist you probably make friends easily. No one wants to be around bores, or negative, or pessimistic people right? You don't strike me as any of those.
I can drink, smoke, cuss and fight with the best of them. It ain't the answer. My family and friends are all gone now, except my children and grandchildren. Yet, Except for work I am alone a lot. But, I am not lonely. I enjoy life too much. I think I understand this void that you're talking about; it's natural. I'm sure you will fill that void with something meaningful in time. And I bet that what ever it is it'll be a helluva lot more fun and worthwhile than that false, time wasting, scam that goes by the name of the COJCOLDS.

Date: November 29, 2017 03:43PM

Boba,
I miss praying and feeling protected in this scary world. My side of town where I live is called, by the cops, 'little Mexico' and for a reason. I live next to the 'ElDorados', who own almost every house in our square mile area. My front window was shot out 2 years ago. My landlord said I pissed somebody off. I said I don't look anybody in the eye while driving, and don't bother a soul to have a large window shot out. Bullet lodged in the wall, on the other side of the wall, where I sit in my chair. I was in bed at the time.

I have to be careful who I talk to, because I can whip out some wit quite quickly and to anybody. I can make sad people laugh and give free advice to people on the curb somewhere.

I don't feel like I'm living a rich life with NO FRIENDS. Nobody I would bring home for dinner...OR go out with.

Date: December 01, 2017 10:31AM

For real. What defines a rich life now days outside TSCC?

Posted by: Very Afraid ( )
Date: November 29, 2017 11:06AM

I like you, cutekitty! I understand the "void", too. I'm the youngest in my family, and my parents and siblings are all dead. I sometimes become obsessed with old memories--especially at Christmas time--and I constantly have to snap my mind back into the present moment. I'm also "green in and out", which seems to be an unpopular mode for Mormons.

All of my Mormon "friends" shunned me when I resigned, and they are still not my friends. It takes a while to fully realize these Mormons have a dark side, and wouldn't make suitable friends, anyway. It isn't because of the God they worship, but because they are single-minded, in tune with the cult's agenda of recruiting new members all the time. They condone and protect pedophiles, woman-haters, and homophobics. IMO, they are full of hate towards apostates, athiests, agnostice, Blacks, and...I'm starting a very long Mormon hate-list.

You don't have to agree with a friend's religion. With my non-Mormon friendships, religion is a NON-ISSUE. Like your town-beautification group, friends are focused on what we are doing--hiking, skiing, playing tennis, book club, talking, etc., and just having fun together. My (few) friends and I leave politics and religion out of it, because we don't agree on those issues. People of other religions are more normal, and don't constantly talk about religion, the way Mormons do. It's because Mormonism is a CULT, and not a religion. Cult members are weird, and aren't very much fun, anyway. Let the Mormons shun and snark against each other--it really has nothing to do with us--it's just what Mormons do.

Mormons are raised with the notion that popularity is a Top Priority, because Mormons must be "every member a missionary" and bring in new converts. That's how to win friends in the Mormon cult: obey, and bring your friends and neighbors into the cult. A normal woman has 3-4 friends; a normal man has 2-3.

You are a cool person, and people like you, from what I know of you on RFM. Remember, all the Mormons you know are all deliberately trying to make you feel shunned, unpopular, and left-out. They are the ones left out of the new, great things you are discovering. Exercise can be a very positive thing! Good health and eating right isn't a priority with Mormons, it seems. They focus only on their WOW, but not beyond. I threw out most of my Mormon recipes, that contained too much fat and sugar--ugh. WTG! You changed your wardrobe! So did I, and that was fun! Changing your life for the better can be a lot of fun, really! You are doing great!

Date: November 29, 2017 03:49PM

You think like me. Felt like I was reading my own tale...

I seriously would like to bring at least ONE other TBM family out with me....Sheeple blinders have to come off. But on the other hand why and try and piss off folks with what they don't want to hear but need to?

Posted by: Boballooie0691 ( )
Date: November 29, 2017 10:35PM

Wow, that's an incredible story cutekitty. Just because you've left the "church" doesn't mean you can't pray anymore. I felt like that too, at first. But, It sounds like you have a much bigger immediate problem at hand. Your neighborhood is not one I would be happy in at all. I have to have peace and space. Having bullets whizzing around is not something I'm willing to put up with, unless I'm the one firing the shots.You sound like a nice person. I am sorry for your situation. It sounds like you've made some friends here on this site. Do yourself and us a favor, and get the hell out of there!

Date: December 02, 2017 04:20AM

I don't pray anymore because there is nobody out there to pray to.
No big guy in the sky wanting me to succeed and be happy and healthy. No body out there protecting me from harm. Why pray? Have a conversation with or to whom? It is all fake. All I have ever known is a big lie.

Date: December 06, 2017 04:06AM

Yeeeep it is weird as f#ck to even try these days. Feel like i am a weirdo talking to nobody or myself.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.