Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 11:50AM

LDS Inc now has 5 Hell house secret handshake palaces in Idaho.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a20cc472-5ea7-3542-a30b-7f17029a7c1c/mormon-church-dedicates-fifth

I encourage others to do what I did and something that MORmONS will NOT do -Comment, TRUTHFULLY.

I commented on the new Idaho MORmON temple in a truthful and VERY unflattering way. The following is my response to the fifth MORmON secret handshake palace temple in the comments:

I am really NOT OK with what happened to me in the Idaho Falls MORmON temple in 1979 prior to me going on a full time LDS mission. I was intentionally misled to believe that I was going to have some kind of good transcendent spiritual experience that would probably include some kind of divine manifestation. What happened instead is that I was first told to disrobe, then with out any invitation from me, I was touched in personal areas in a way that I was NOT comfortable with. Since then the MORmON church has been compelled to abandon that (highly questionable, highly embarrassing and highly improper, exploitative and abusive) part of their temple worship. Then I was given the horrible special MORmON underwear. I dressed as instructed and proceeded to the main part of the temple ceremony. Then there was a highly repetitive OT style creation narrative that somehow then lead to being given (stupid) secret (masonic style) handshakes, administration of vows of silence on the matter backed up by death threats, and horrible mock throat slashing to back up and emphasize the death threats. I had been blindsided, a major part of deceitful MORmON tactics of manipulation. It was a transcendent experience but NOT in a good way.

I am so ashamed that instead of properly rejecting such sinister diabolical hokum, I went out to sell that same MORmON hokum to others as something supposedly good and wholesome and essential to personal happiness and to pleasing god, even as I was following the grand MORmON pattern of misleading others by not being allowed to mention the specific details about what really happens in the (CREEPY, WEIRD) highest form of MORmON style worship that goes on in MORmON temples. I was totally disgusted when a friend and her infant daughter were ritually murdered July 24, 1985 in the way prescribed by the (gory) MORmON temple ceremony and its penalties. That was horrible. Brenda Wright Lafferty. She is buried in the Twin Falls Sunset Memorial Park down the same street (Eastland Ave) that the Twin Falls, Idaho MORmON temple is located on.

AFter recovering from the underhanded blindside tactics of MORmONISM, It is impossible for me to have any respect for the utterly deceitful despicable MORmON religion.

MORmON temples are sickening to me!!! The MORmON religion that I was raised in, now absolutely disgusts me with all of its self serving LIES and deceptions that it foists upon the foolish, unwary and gullible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLLaJLX0EFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wFt1r3zYg

Video of the LDS temple ceremony can be viewed on line. Do not let the MORmONS hoodwink and blindside others, as MORmONS love to do.

My MORmON male parent was such a nasty MORmON tyrant that I want nothing to do with him in any future life. So much for MORmONISM and their supposed eternal MORmON families based on stupid secret handshakes that deceitful MORmONS are not willing to openly talk about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 11:55AM

"Marble used inside the temple was quarried from Egypt, Italy and Spain, according to a release from the LDS Church. The dome of the temple is octagonal and covered with titanium shingles that change color — from brown to gold to tan — depending on the sunlight, the release states. In April, LDS President Thomas Monson announced that a sixth Idaho temple will be built in Pocatello."

No luxury spared. Isn't it nice to know the lay people of the church don't actually get to attend the temples they pay to finance? Only the 10-15% of actual churchgoers ever see inside the temple secret ceremonies.

That is a good return on their investment (the TR holders,) not so much the other 85% who'll never go. They pay for them anyway. Nothing like a little commandeering from the cult leadership!

(It's an inside job!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.