Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: November 16, 2017 03:14PM

Anything that brings you pleasure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 16, 2017 03:18PM

...or knowledge of facts.

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: November 17, 2017 01:06PM

On whether you're a full tithe payer, a member of the bishopric, or a mere gentile...

And of course, women's sin are far more egregious than men's, perhaps because they're so spiritual and speshal...

Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: November 16, 2017 04:24PM

And..

It's not "Love your neighbour"

It's

Love only your Mormon neighbour

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: November 17, 2017 06:42AM

Thanks to thd beloved Correlation program I am fully indoctrinated by the Brethren and blessed to claim a testimony that anything that might cause me to Doubt in any way the complete authority of the Brethren to micromanage my life is a very grevious sin that would make me numbered amongst the very most wicked of people to ever be on earth. Thus I got to try super hard to proudly and stubbornly block out all thoughts and ideas that could possibly cause me to consider any question that oould cause me to ever possibly allow a DOUBTFUL thought about their absolute dominion to ever enter my brain for a milisecond.

I really do not have time to explain all this further. I need to go get my neighbors azsimilated into the Church by being.an awesome member missionary. We are trying to find the Elect in our.community so we can have a stronger Stake. When they see how open minded and humble we are for learning all things then we may succeed.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 02:38AM

perfect description of my mom's ultra TBM family, life is supposed to be miserable for the righteous according to them, so the more miserable then the better

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 04:53AM

Sin is something that others do

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.