Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Robert D Hales ( )
Date: October 27, 2017 01:50AM

If you google news search Darran Scott,you will find the link that too long for me to post.He was a high priest in his ward.He must have had a temple recommend and been regarded as a saint by his bishop or stake president.He was a lauded film maker who made a film about mormon missionaires.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: luckylucas ( )
Date: October 27, 2017 02:09AM

10 years is nothing if you take into account what that pig had done.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-27/darran-scott-jailed-for-child-sex-abuse/9092308?pfmredir=sm

Posted by: silvergenie ( )
Date: October 27, 2017 06:14AM

What a low life rock spider! Wonder if he has been or will be ex-communicated, or will TSCC forgive and forget if he says he has repented? (Of course he doesn't really need to mean it, just has to say so).

I was ex'd for getting pregnant a few months before my divorce became final and refusing to say I repented of "my sin".(Not to mention that I hadn't paid any tithing for the past 6 months).

The irony of it was finding out a year later that the Branch President who sat in on my "Court of Love" was an active pedophile at the time. Although he spent time in jail for his crimes, he was never ex-communicated. Message received TSCC - children and non tithe paying single women are expendable.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 27, 2017 10:44AM

He will most likely be exed and after a few years when the publicity has died down he will be readmitted to the cult.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 27, 2017 04:23PM

What makes me read about these mormon perverts??!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.