Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: October 17, 2017 01:32AM

Since ol Joe Got a hip nineties song sung about him I figured Brig wouldn't want to be left out. It isn't perfectly on rythem with save tonight but I tried my best lol warning it is explicit so if you are offended by dirty lyrics please do not read on I tried my best to keep it clean but these guys just didn't give me the most clean and chaste material to work with if ya know what I mean LOL ok here goes....

Doo ya doo ya doo ya doo ya oh please don't close the curtains want Brig JR. On fULL display. You and me and fifty other wives ill DOO ya tonight OOH ya. And yes I need a lot of chicks. Some chicks to rub my big ol Dick. And yes I'm kind of a big old Dick.

And yes I'm yes I'm planning out a big old crime men women and childereeen oh yes oh yes oh them well lure. Towards the mountain meadow massacre!

CHORUS
now use those buuuunrning feelings to know you gotta carry out the killings under myyy direction! And please forgive my big erection!
Slllay tonight here comes September dawn cuuuum tomorrow! Don't keep those pantries on!

And as were walking across the plains I feel like I want to get lain. Oh is that miss Clarissa? Oh I just wish I could kissa. Oh wow is that her sista? Oh yes it is her names Lucy! And oh my gos shes just so damn juicy!

CHORUS
get LAAAID tonight get Clarissa into my bed and JUUUICY Lucy get her to give me some head!
Get LAAAID tonight Zinas pickin clovers show heeer my pinas and take Joseph Smiths leftovers!

So give me all your tithing money build a big old house for all my honey's when we get to ziiiion! Oh well call it the liiion house! Yes ill build us a big old house. Then you'll get me a bit arouset. And then ill tear off your fucking blouse!

Joseph Smith told this big old myth he said men live on the moon oh my God! That foolish goon when it comes to smarts I sure have won! For I know men actually live on the sun!

Oh look at all of the poor children and all of the poor cows! Oh they don't look so good right now the children are lagging behind I should let them ride in the waggon to be kind there feet are kind of turnin blue they don't even have any shoes.

CHORUS

But LOOOK at this ive got a little cut so iiiin this waggon ill plant my big old butt! Have alllll the misters pop all of my blisters when we get to Zion ill be doin sisters!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: October 17, 2017 01:46AM

I made a few mistakes I was gonna correct but I was trying to hurry and post it cause my stupid kindle keeps randomly kicking me out :( haha but it was supposed to be panties not pantries if you guys couldn't tell hehe

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.