Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anonymous9000 ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 12:33AM

I have a story to tell, about my experience in life.

But I'm not going to say it, if some jerk is just going to censor me.

I need some reassurance that I can tell my story, without looking over my shoulder, for editorial approval.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 01:13AM

red flag warning !!!

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 01:24AM

The Guidelines are at the top of the board.

If you have a question, email Eric at the email address provided at the top of the Guidelines.

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 01:46AM

I've been posting here for several years now. Many of my posts have been deleted. But I've never had a post deleted when I was telling about a real life experience, or asking sincere questions as long as those stories or questions are related to recovery from mormonism. If you get in to arguements here or bash others or go overboard with politics, those posts might be deleted.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 11:49AM

If it's deleted for some reason which is unlikely, try again. No big deal.

Exmos have to be tough enough to face little problems like that.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 11:52AM

Post it and see what happens. Not much else you can do really. Reassurance isn't a given in life you know?

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 12:15PM

Just see the guidelines. Quite simple.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 12:44PM

The owner of the board gets to set the rules and "censor" how he sees fit. It's his board.

"Censorship" here is almost non-existent. And there are very few rules. If you aren't happy with the few there are, there are plenty of other places you can post. I'd like to hear your story, and if you read and follow the very few rules there are, it'll post. So go ahead. Or go post somewhere else.

I'd just suggest that calling the few rules there are "stupid" isn't going to accomplish anything useful. It's certainly not going to get the few rules there are changed. If that's what you want, then try making a reasoned case for why you think they should be changed, instead of just calling them "stupid."

Posted by: sighh ( )
Date: August 08, 2017 03:57PM

"Censorship" here is almost non-existent"..... except using of one of a couple of hundred words in a "non published list" that are considered bad and will prevent a post from happening.....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.