Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 12:48PM

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone! I just got back from the grocery store with food for me and the cats. Now I am in the recliner nibbling on some Turtle flavored chix mix and drinking some coffee. Now that I am home, I am planning on just hanging out. I am probably going back to the office a little later on and printing of my notes for my math class so I can study tomorrow for my final. I hope that everyone has a great day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 12:51PM

I am online reading RfM!

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 12:57PM

I am going outside...all bare shoulders...to plant a very beautiful tree.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 01:16PM

I'm just about to make the two hour run to the model train store. Wish me luck.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 01:20PM

No plans. If I get some yard work done and laundry out of the way it will have been a productive day.

:)

Posted by: bluebutterfly ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 01:28PM

Cleaning house, and then having my nevermo cousin and his family over for a BBQ, waterslide for the kids, complete with bare shoulders, and beer, and wine!! Sinners for the win! ;-)

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 01:33PM

I planned on going swimming today but I fell with my bicycle (stopped nonetheless because yes, I am that talented) and scraped up my knee pretty good and it needs to heal a little bit. So I'm catching up on housecleaning that I've been neglecting and cooking a whole chicken in a crockpot for the first time. I'll probably go for another bike ride later because I just don't learn my lessons. Later, Game of Thrones season premiere!

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 02:07PM

Oh, Itz!!! Sorry that happened to you! :(

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 02:12PM

Thanks...It's become par for the course and my siblings are all klutzy as well. If I don't break a bone or get a concussion, it's not too big of a deal, but I have to be practical about taking care of the injuries regardless of how mild!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 02:50PM

Coffee...3 cups this morning with my friends.

Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 03:36PM

Went for a hike with some friends then came back and took the dog to the park.

Just had some Breyer's peanut butter non-dairy ice cream and am tuckered out so may lay down for a little napper.

Then I want to pull ivy for 20 minutes till my hands get tired and declutter the junk room for awhile.

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 04:22PM

I'm watching the Wimbledon singles final, then swimming with my two-year-olds.

Posted by: janis ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 05:29PM

Baptized the dogs in water and baby shampoo. Prepared and ate sacrament of wine and toasted baguette. Studied the scriptures online using RFM. Now i'm going to go out and worship the sun and baptize myself in the pool.

See, religion isn't so bad.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 07:19PM

Seeing covered bridges in Somerset County.

Posted by: A Local NLI ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 07:47PM

Watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in on the Decades channel. Made a run to WinCo Foods and took a detour to see if the meetinghouse on Cooper was still shuttered. Updated RfM post about it earlier.

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 07:57PM

My Sunday routine is normally to work the 5 star Sudoku puzzle (another success, I used very little intuition and solved it 'logically' ---- I guess that is how one should solve those), listen to some news shows and music. I also, was able to practice my new hobby (art hopefully helps the 'creative' side of my brain a bit). I meditate then go exercise so I have been swimming and in the sun. I would normally go to the mountains but with son in town I stuck around.

I have been with my son and his gf all weekend so a lot of my day was planned but they went to church with TBM wife so that is when I went to gym. My son is TBM and I was a little shocked how often he 'takes off his garments for whatever reason' but we didn't talk religion or beliefs. They will probably announce a 'temple wedding' soon, now they both know more about each others' side of the family better. I have given him the benefit of my 'minor? concerns' with some of the 'issues' I have 'picked up' but he seemed to gloss over them even when my daughter also brought them up in front of a group.

Hopefully, I can review some books/book notes (I have read a lot lately and need to see what I need to just review or apply).

Hope everyone is having a good time today (even if you continue to go to a 'social club')!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 10:07PM

Watching rodeo (Calgary Stampede) online.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: July 16, 2017 11:54PM

"Breaking Bad" marathon on AMC.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.