Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: johnnyboy ( )
Date: June 25, 2017 03:43AM

Was on /pol/ earlier and had to drop some serious red pills.

Im noticing more and more mormons occasionally trying to win people over on 4chan with subtle "traditional" values spin and "white pride" winks.

I got in and had some back and forth with nevermo's who were fascinated by it all. There are some interesting characters out there. Many old members that still believe in the "white horse" prophesy, lots of millennial nom cafeteria types...and a LOT of historically ignorant mormons. Let's just say things didn't work out for them once I got in there and dropped some truth bombs.

I think TBM's don't poke around here anymore as it would be a waste of their time, but they are now venturing into forums I never ever thought I would see them in. I even called them out on that too. Mormons on 4chan is something I never in a million years thought I would witness.

I just want to thank everyone here over the past few years for all that you do, and all the info that you have helped spread. The info and updates helped me and my family tremendously.

Please make sure that when you see mormon bs on other random forums that you call it out for what it is. I am glad I did because people really had genuine questions and I even had some really honest discussions with some NOM's who are struggling with staying in.

Anyway, return and report ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bert ( )
Date: June 25, 2017 07:52AM

"White Pride." To all you Mormons out there. It kind of screams

"We Are White Supremacist!"

Maybe White Pride should just be the fall back slogan for the church.

Wow! Mormons. What a gift to humanity.

"So Special!"

Posted by: johnnyboy ( )
Date: June 25, 2017 11:21AM

Yup! But then smart people made the point that the Mormon church is all full of ex missionaries mixing with other races so that threw out the persons "white and delightsome" crap

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2017 11:22AM by johnnyboy.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: June 25, 2017 08:58AM

Good job representing, Johnnyboy!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.