Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SoCal Apostate ( )
Date: June 21, 2017 01:42AM

The facts of your brother's suicide match up with those of one in my extended family.

Do your brother's initials also serve as the abbreviation for a fairly common government-issued credential? Born in Boise, high-school in Orem?

If so, we probably camped out together in one of the "cousins tents" at family reunions in the 1970's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 21, 2017 04:53AM

If you are who I think you are and you recall the big, red, family-history book that was published in 1980, I can be identified as 247.

I would be a bit more than a year younger than you, and three years older than your brother.

Posted by: DNA ( )
Date: June 23, 2017 09:45PM

I missed this post till "Kathleen" directed my attention to it. You have all the details right, so we must be related.

I don't have the book, as I live in another country, and learned to travel light. But I'm super curious who you are. I choose the name DNA because the Indian's not being who I was taught that they were was my big breaking point. But it is also a scramble of my first name.

I've got a temporary email of lexussc1@live.com I'd like to know which relative you are.

Date: June 23, 2017 11:35PM

Email sent.

Posted by: DNA ( )
Date: June 23, 2017 11:21PM

In case this gets buried off the main page before SoCal sees it. Will you guys direct his attention back to it please.

Thanks much.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.