Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Atari ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 03:27PM

I remember as a kid learning how great it would be to live in the celestial kingdom with Heavenly Father. But now I wonder why anyone would want to live with the prick that we were taught about.

Some of Heavenly Father's traits
1. Wants to be worshiped and praised constantly
2. Does not step in when his kids are torturing and killing each other
3. Wants us to get on our knees when we ask for things
4. Allows poverty and hunger to run rampant among his children
5. Turns people's skin dark when they are bad knowing his grandchildren will inherit the "curse" even though they did nothing wrong.
6. He is completely absent and expects us to follow writings written thousands of years ago
7. He knocked up a daughter
8. He allowed his favorite son to be tortured and killed

What a great dad!

I think Heavenly Father would make a great guest on Dr. Phil. Although I doubt he would show up. He is too busy having sex with his millions of wives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 03:54PM

Also, he favors arrogant self important followers who kiss up to him and hate everyone who isn't in their favored group.

Posted by: Paul H. Dumb ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 03:55PM

He also wants a tenth of our gross earning plus

Fast offering fund
Perpetual education fund
Book of Mormon fund
General missionary fund
Ward Missionary fund
Temple construction fund
Other Fund
Humanitarian fund and clean his toilets
& you get a CTR ring ( Clean The restrooms)

Thanks Dad

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 04:50PM

I've known far too many TBM men who, with a few minor changes, mirror those exact characteristics.

Which maybe explains why they like mormonism so much...:(

Date: June 21, 2017 07:53AM

I think that is very true. I think there are many Mormon men that want to be worshiped and have a harem.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 05:34PM

Killing everyone's first born. Drowning everybody and I mean everybody. Plagues of frogs. Complete upheaval of the American continent just so the son you tortured can make a grand entrance with three days of darkness as people weep and wail. Cutting off some drunk guy's head just to get some pulp fiction for a beach read. But hey, you gotta admit, turning those staffs into snakes was pretty cool. The guy who poured gasoline on his daughter and lit her on fire couldn't do that. At least Heavenly Dad has a fun side and he always made sure Tebow got his touchdowns. So there is that.

Date: June 21, 2017 07:48AM

Splitting the red sea was pretty cool too. And turning Lot's wife into a pillar of salt, that was just fun and creative.

What about making a woman out of a man's rib? There must be a kit for that somewhere on the internet.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 21, 2017 09:36AM

Well, there is an "Eve Kit..." :)

https://evekit.com/help/

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: June 21, 2017 09:38AM

we need more plagues of frogs.

Date: June 21, 2017 09:52AM

OMG. "I don't know his name, just kill him." Can't stop laughing.

Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 05:37PM

The mormon Heavenly Father is schizophrenic, because on the one hand, He's telling Mosiah (Mosiah 4:14) don't allow your children to fight and quarrel one with another and serve the devil, while in the meantime, He just sits back and lets his kids have at it with each other; does nothing to intervene!
If you're not constantly bowing and worshipping Him, he'll wipe out your town with one kind of a natural disaster or another. And here, the mormon doctrine says to be just like Him.

Posted by: left4good ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 05:39PM

I don't know a lot about the psychology of abusive relationships, but I understand it isn't unusual for the victims to return to their tormenters over and over for more abuse.

That's kind of how I see the relationship.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 06:49PM

HF is an abusive shithead.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 20, 2017 06:53PM

He's a deadbeat father, for one thing. His desire for a cult of followers doesn't speak well of his character. The fact that He would rather breakup a family than lose more cult members gives us an idea of his priorities. He claims to be a god, and yet he requires servitude. My father, a known dick, modeled himself after the Mormon gods, Joseph Smith and Elohim. No good came of that. He accumulated a lot of money, but what good is winning ugly?

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: June 21, 2017 04:20PM

Let's see, one third of his children (Given historic world
population levels, that would have to be in the tens of billions
if not more) were totally lost before the family enterprise got
under way.

He set up a communications system to tell his remaining children
(who got to come to earth) what they need to know, but so far
that communication system has not effectively reached over 99% of
his remaining children.

As a parent, he's a definite underachiever, if not worse.

Date: June 21, 2017 04:40PM

You'd think He'd at least have a twitter account by now. Apparently Mormon Heavenly Father *can't* even keep up with the Kardashians who get their message out no problem.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: June 21, 2017 11:59PM

He's really an abusive asshole, as he's killed countless numbers of his children because they didn't kiss his ass enough, and said that people who weren't white were punished for what their ancestor Cain did. Then, some of his children are simply born homosexual, but they still need punishment because the Mormon Heavenly Father doesn't want to admit he made mistakes.

Posted by: 3X ( )
Date: June 22, 2017 08:17PM

Mormon Heavenly Father is completely impotent:

in three separate attempts he failed to ease his only begotten son, Mitt, into high national office. Church growth is slowing in Europe, the UK, and North America. Member retention is becoming an unsolvable problem. The "spiritual veneer" rationalizing church real estate ventures is deteriorating. City Creek looks more and more like a Celestial Blunder. Sexual scandals are raising their ugly head. The Sacred Garden in Missouri garners nothing but derisory laughter outside the Fold.

Then there is Smith, Prophet In Chief: bizarro choice of the age.

MHF: a sad, stooped, flatulent old man, going soft in the head.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2017 08:19PM by 3X.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.